51. This Is The Answer

"It feels like a million voices are screaming in your ears."

       •••

What if a single event could change someone's life forever? What if an experiment could make Alexa remember everything?

     •••

Enough time has passed for Alexa to calm herself down. What a surprise! People grow very fast. Alexa has turned 17.

"17, right? Time passes so fast, Alexa."

"Yeah and I think I'll be able to get out of this hospital for once and for all in days."

"You'll be Alexa."

Knock. Knock.

"Mrs. Richards, may I take a second from you?"

"Sure?"

Alexa stared blankly at the two of them as they went outside. Well, she didn't even take a second to wonder if it was about her. She rapidly assumed it as he gave a one of those glances. Not the glance of 'you're hot' or the glance of 'this isn't about you'.

"Doctor, the government wants you with other psychiatrists to run the brain ascension experiment."

"With all my respect, what is that about?"

"Have you ever heard about DMT?"

"I think so ... Isn't that illegal?"

"We're the government ma'am."

"So it's just this?"

"No, you need to find a patient who is special."

"I already have one."

"Good." He said as he headed away.

"Wait, you'll not hurt them, right?"

"Of course not, everything we'll and you'll do is legal."

The man went away as the doctor entered the room.

"Alexa would you like to change your life?"

-------------------
Please vote ⭐️ and comment before leaving this chapter! :) Please, don't be a SILENT reader! DMT???? That substance is so famous yet the most illegal. I do not support anything related to the substance. Every act and happenings after the consumption of it is fiction. I highly recommend to never do drugs kids and these aren't their real effect, the only thing they do is ruin your life.