50. She Needs Help

"Sometimes evil wins."

         •••

"Mrs. Richards!" A knock was heard.

"Yes?" She answered the nurse.

"One of your patients tried to commit suicide!" The nurse opened the door huffing.

"Which patient?"

"Doctor there's no time, hurry up, her room is ..."

"You're wasting time, just show me where his or her dormitory is."

"Yes."

The nurse showed the doctor the dormitory. A walk on that ward was just heartbreaking. It is surprising to have the thought of how the doctors and nurses there bare the image of children suffering.

"Oh poor Alexa," Mrs. Richard added, "she's killing herself."

"You see doctor, this is an emergency."

"Miss it was true, I'm not Alexa wait what am I saying wait oh, I'm Noire!" Alexa spoke as she was about to close her eyes.

"Patient thinks she's some other girl," the nurse worriedly uttered, "doctor I think she went insane yesterday, maybe the suicidal thoughts traumatised her."

"No, I don't think so, I'll investigate it further."

The psychiatrist saw the walls; they were filled with blood. She wondered why Alexa would try it, after all the medications and psychotherapy.

"Wait, what is that?"

"Doctor?"

"Alexa ... It's weird, check out the symbol on her arm."

"Doctor this is satanic."

"It's going to get better."

"What?"

"This situations, she did it because they commanded."

"That's what always happens, right?"

"Yes Bella."

-------------------
Please vote ⭐️ and comment before leaving this chapter! :) Please, don't be a SILENT reader! You know I just hate it when people support people with physical illnesses and make fun of those with mental ones. Like one day a girl broke her leg and everyone felt sorry but when another girl got diagnosed with bipolar disorder everyone went like, "oh that chick is crazy."