Chapter 31 - Basketball

"Pencils down" Monokuma announced and the whole class sighed. He then proceeded to collect everybody's exams.

"Hey, [your name]-chan, that was pretty hard don't you think?" Naegi Makoto, who sat next to you said.

[AaaaAaaAAAA my ahoge bby~]

The boy let out a small shriek when you suddenly banged your head on your desk.

"A-Ahaha, I'll take that as a yes" he laughed nervously before standing up.

"Where are you going?" you asked and you tilted your head to look at him.

"Coach said we're playing basketball today" he said before walking away.

"What the fuck" was all you can think of. Let's just say you and sports don't go along well.

That was proven as you played terribly throughout the entire game.

When it was your turn to switch players, you happily made your way to the sidelines. More like, miserably tried to crawl your way back to the sidelines.

"Fujisaki Chihiro! You're up next!" the coach yelled.

"Y-Yes sir!" Chihiro called back. Chihiro handed you your water bottle and said 'good job~' to you before running off.

You gulped down half of the water in your bottle before wiping off the beads of sweat on your forehead.

You watched your other classmates as they ran around and passed the basketball to each other.

Suddenly Mukuro passed the ball to Togami who then threw it into the ring. It went in and Togami's team cheered.

Who knew he was so good at this?

Without realizing you smiled from ear to ear. You have to admit he looked so damn fine.

[Aw hell yus, better believe it]

As you opened your water bottle to take another sip of your drink a voice called out.

"[YOUR NAME] LOOK OUT"

Before you could even realize what was happening, a basketball flew from across the room and hit you right in the face.

"what the fuck--" you managed to say before blacking out.

"OKAY WHO DID THAT" the coach yelled.

"It was him!" Leon and Mondo said at the same time.

"What the fuck do you mean, 'ya little wimp? I didn't throw that ball! You did, fuckin' bastard" Mondo yelled at Leon.

"Who the hell are you calling a bastard? It's your fault you can't catch! You fucking idiot" Leon shot back.

As the two males proceeded to slit eachother's throats, Togami ran to you.

When he realized that you were unconscious, anger welled up inside him. He wiped off some pink blood from your upper lip before turning to the two males who were now continuing their argument.

"Shut the fuck up" Togami yelled, Leon and Mondo stopped and stared at Togami. A snarl was now visible on his face.

"What the hell is wrong with you two? You two fucking imbeciles need to learn some manners! You pathetic morons are arguing instead of helping her? This better be a fucking joke. You fucking pathetic excuses of a--"

"That's enough now" the coach suddenly showed up between them.

"Byakuya, you should go and take [your name] to the infirmary" he said.