Chapter 29 - Detention

Ring! Ring!

You ignored your alarm clock and grunted in your sleep. "Mm, five more minutes~" you mumbled to yourself.

Suddenly--

"[YOUR NAME]!" your father opened your curtains, in an instant your room was exposed to the light.

You hissed and pulled up your covers all the way to the top of your head.

"For the love of god, [your name]!" your father pulled down your covers and your eyes snapped open.

"Whaaaat?" you asked annoyed.

"You're gonna be late!"

You lazily glanced at your alarm clock and found that you only have 10 minutes before school starts.

"Shit!" you jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom.

"Language!" your father snapped just before you slammed the bathroom door shut.

You quickly showered and put on your school uniform.

You ran down the stairs and put on your shoes.

"What about breakfast--"

"Bye dad!" you shouted and ran out the door, not even bothering to close it after.

// Time skip brought to you by naegi's ahoge //

"Nonononono!" you were only a few meters from your school's huge iron gate, but you could already tell that it was locked.

You slowed down your pace as you neared the guard's post and sighed in relief when you saw that he wasn't there.

"Wait... how am I supposed to get in?" you thought to yourself.

"Well, well, well" the guard suddenly appeared with a mocking smirk on his face. "Look who it is"

Oh shit

Ever since he found out that you were the one who sneaked out of school a few weeks earlier-- let's just say that he's not really fond of you.

"Heyyyyy" you smiled awkwardly. "I- Is that a new haircut? Did you lose some weight? You're looking good"

He crossed his arms, the smirk not leaving his face. "Cut to the chase"

"Ten bucks, you didn't see anything"

"Twenty"

"Fine. Twenty"

"Deal" he smiled proudly and held out his hand. You handed him the money and he opened the gate.

"Pleasure doing business with you" he said and closed the gate behind you.

You rolled your eyes and walked up to the entrance door. But you kept your head down, trying to lay low.

Suddenly you hit something. You looked up and saw an irritated Kiyotaka Ishimaru.

Hands on his hips, he shook his head.
"Wait 'till sensei hears about this"

~

"Late for school? That would've given you a warning from me. But bribing the school guard?" Monokuma shook his head in disbelief. "You've got to be kidding me"

After Ishimaru told you off to Monokuma, he ordered you to stay in class after school. So now there you were, sitting all alone in an empty classroom.

"Sorry" you mumbled.

Monokuma looked at his watch.

"One more hour before I can let you go" he said and you sighed. "I have to go to a teacher meeting, don't do anything and don't go anywhere"

"Yes, sensei"

"You can go when the one hour is over, if you leave before that I'll know" he warned and went outside.

"Ugh" you groaned in your head. "Ishimaru you little shit"

Suddenly, you heard a tap on the window. You turned your head and your eyes widened.

You walked over to the window.

"Byakuya, what are you doing?"

"Open the window"

"This is the second floor!" you said and unlocked the window.

Togami was perched on a tree branch. As soon as you opened the window, he jumped inside.

"Finally" he said. "That thing was about to break"

"You could've fallen!" you said.

"I know" he shrugged. He placed a plastic bag on a desk.

"What are you doing here anyways?" you asked.

"I--"

Before he could finish his sentence, he was cut off by a low grumbling from your stomach. You blushed, feeling embarrassed.

"That's exactly why I'm here" he said and rummaged throught the plastic bag. He took out some snacks and a huge pint of [favorite flavor] ice cream.

"Ah? You bought these for me?" you asked.

"You said you didn't have breakfast this morning and you missed lunch earlier"

"I thought you already went home?"

"I did, just to drop off my stuff" he said and opened up the pint of [favorite flavor] ice cream. He handed you a spoon and you took it."After that I went to buy you these" he finished. "Eat up"

You suddenly felt bad, which made you pout.

"Something wrong?"

"You didn't have to go through all the trouble" you sighed.

Togami smiled. It was nice when he smiled, since he only smiled for you.

"It wasn't trouble" he patted your head.

You ate a spoonful of the ice cream and smiled.

"It's good~" you giggled. "Wanna try it?"

Togami gave a small nod.

You took a spoonful and held the spoon in front of his mouth.

"Say 'ah' " you teased.

Togami rolled his eyes and took the spoon from you.

"I'll feed you" he said and you blushed.

"Eh?"

"Close your eyes"

You closed your eyes. Your heart was beating so loud you feared Togami could hear it.

Suddenly, you felt something press against your lips. Your eyes snapped open just as he pulled away.

"Now tell me that tasted better than the ice cream"

~~~~~

GUYSS OMG I DIDNT NOTICE THAT WE REACHED 11K READS

YAYY THANK YOUU♡

and i know this chapter wasn't really good, but i needed to update so lol fuk it

♡♡♡♡♡