Chapter 6 - Sick

"[your name] are you okay? You don't look so good" Sayaka asked.

"Huh? Oh um yeah, I'm fine" you said.

You were sitting under a tree with Sayaka, Asahina, Naegi, Leon, and Togami.

The six of you were waiting for the bell to ring.

You coughed.

"Eh, are you sure you're okay?" Asahina asked.

"I-I'm sure" you coughed.

You weren't feeling so good that day, your throat is sore and your head was spinning.

"Your forehead is hot" Togami said as he pulled your head towards him from behind.

You blushed.

Asahina and Sayaka smirked.

You coughed again.

"Here" Togami said giving you a pack of mints. "It'll make your throat feel better"

"Aww, you do care~" Asahina cooed.

"I've never seen this side of you before" Leon said playfully.

"Eh?! What are you guys talking about?" you said embarrassed.

"Aw [your name] you're turning bright red!" Naegi teased.

"So cute~" Sayaka said.

"What are you idiots talking about?" Togami said as he adjusted his glasses, hiding his bright red cheeks.

The bell rang.

"Uwah! Feels good to hang out and joke around like this!" Sayaka said stretching.

"Yeah! Ever since [your name] came we can finally hang out like this again!" Asahina said standing up.

"Thank you!" Sayaka and Asahina hugged you.

"You rock" Leon said giving you a high five.

Naegi smiled at you.

As the others hurried to class you walked behind with Togami following.

"You're so good at making people feel happy, hero" Togami placed his hand on your head.

"Eh? You think so?"

"Yeah"

"Hm, yeah" you nodded.

Togami placed his hand on your forehead again.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Uwah! -er yeah I'm s-sure"

"We're running laps today, [your name]. You should stay in the infirmary" Togami said.

"But I'm vice class president now! I should give a good example!"

"But isn't your health much more important?"

"Friends and family comes first" you smiled. "And besides, I'll be fine, don't worry about me"

"I-I'm not worrying" Togami said blushing.

"Sure" you smiled teasingly.

After you changed into your gym clothes you walked to the track field.

"Everyone! 10 laps starting from now! GO!" the coach yelled.

The whole class ran together, with Sakura Oogami leading and you at the very back, accompanied by Chihiro Fujisaki.

"Come on [your name]! Don't give up! I'm right next to you!" Chihiro cheered.

"I'm... trying..." you panted.