Vandalism

Song- Break Out! Break Out!, All Time Low

If anyone would like to make a cover/banner for any of my books, please pm me :)

"Sophia!"

I sprinted as fast as my feet could carry me down the busy street. People were all over the place as I weaved my way through them, narrowly avoiding knocking people down.

The black bag on my back swayed from side to side loosely and the dented bat in my hand must have made me look like a psycho killer to everyone around.

The further and further I got from Joe's Hardware, the more comfortable I got and slowly came to a walk. Defacing property is hard work.

'Dad is gonna be so pissed.' Trent, my brother cut into my mind.

'How do you know already?' I had just barely escaped the wrath of old man Joe. Could people know what I did already?

'Did you really think you could get away with smashing his windows and spray painting 'Carter Waz Herr' all over the front would go unnoticed for long?'

'No, but I didn't expect for people to know this soon.'

'Dad must have just been informed because I can hear him screaming upstairs and shouting orders.'

'Think you can get me out of this one bro?'

'You're on your own Soph.'

I cringed at his stupid little nickname for me. I've never been one of those people who was in love with their name. Ever since I could talk, I wanted to change it. Apparently is isn't appropriate for little girls to be named 'the destroyer' as I had insisted people call me at the age of four.

I headed into the cover of the trees and ditched the evidence. Hopefully I can cover some ground before I get caught. For pack members, it was a regular thing to have a search party put out for me.

I had only been walking for some minutes when I heard the thumping paws.

Shit.

I quickly shifted into my brown wolf and started running through the thick forest. Wolves started appearing at the sides of me and we're trying to get me to stop running.

If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch.

I started zigzagging through the trees, hoping to cause some confusion. Every chance I got, I made a sharp turn or a giant leap in the other direction. These wolves may be fast, but with my dad as a beta, none of them could catch up to me.

We were nearing closer and closer to the edge of the territory. The wolves chasing after me were becoming more frantic as they tried stopping me before I was out of our lands.

None of them had the guts to go out into the unclaimed territory as it was completely infested with rogue wolves who would most likely be out for blood.

Unfortunately for them, I wasn't a pansy and I had no issue leaving Red Winds territory as I had demonstrated several times before.

Right before I could make the last leap into freedom, and giant force from my left side crashed into me and I went flying into a tree.

I stood up while brushing off the pain. Immediately, I started growling at the bastard who attacked me, only to end up nose to nose with the alpha.

How do I always end up in situations like this?

I knew I should back down before things got uglier and take my punishment with a pinch of salt, but my giant ego and sense of pride prevented me from submitting.