Chapter Thirty Two

Taylor's P.O.V

Hungrily I mesh our lips together, but she responds so quickly hardly skipping a beat. 'Just like I remember.' I thought as I heard her moan into the kiss. Deciding that it was time to step things up I roughly ran my hands down any available space I could find, it just so happened that I located her abs. Well, my shiny abs. Pulling away I watched her closely. "Why are you here Karlie?" I questioned as she looked down at me. This was what I wanted since I found her in New York, for her to want me as much as I wanted her. "Because you are what I want. You're my end-game. You and Allie and I can't believe that I forgot about you." She states, hanging her head in shame. I lift her head and say, "It's okay." Shaking her head she says that it's not but I know better so I drag her towards a mirror in the lounge area that is covered in Allie's rattles and a few of Karlie's hoodies. "Oh so that's where they went..." I turn and see her holding up a Cardinals hoodie that I had Allie wrapped in yesterday, smiling I nod. "Yeah it's been the only thing that will calm Allie down." She looks at me in disbelief. "Really?" I smile and nod at her as she gently picks up her favourite one. I follow her gaze as she frowns and handles the jersey, "what's up?" I question walking over towards her. She says nothing except lowering her head and sinking down into the chair next to a window. I had dubbed it my thinking chair since I'd been here. It was the one place I felt calm enough to think.

I stood in my place and watched Karlie breathe in and out and then without thinking I moved towards her. She didn't move but I could tell she knew I was there. "Babe." I state without thinking as her head flicks up towards me. "What is it?" I question. She looks around and then down once more as I sigh out of frustration. "Listen, let me help y..." I don't get to finish as I am dragged into her lap. I land with a soft 'oomph' as her arms wrap around me and she presses a kiss to my cheek. "I just missed you so much Taylor..." she states as I lean back and look into her emerald green eyes. "Karlie, I missed you more than you will ever know." She pecks my cheek once more as I hug her close as she simply states. "Can I come to Japan with you?" I turn my head quickly and make sure I heard her correctly. "Really?" I question. I assumed she would want to stay home with Allie, but we can take Allie too I guess. She nods her head and says, "I've missed out on so much and I want to make that up. We can take Allie can't we?" she questions as I nod and confirm and a large smile spreads across her face. She is seriously happy right now. "Tree!" Karlie yells through the house. A few minutes later I hear Tree walk through the house. "Yeah?" she questions, her fingers moving across her blackberry. I look at Karlie who is smiling really wide. "Can you book Allie and I tickets for Japan and possibly take Allie tonight?" My head whips around to look at Karlie, who has gone bright red. Tree laughs and says, "No problem, actually how about I take her back to New York. I can have a pilot here in two hours and we will be there by tonight. Can someone look after her?" Tree questions as Karlie looks at me as if to say 'do you want to?' I nod and pick up my phone but Karlie says, "Don't worry my parents will take her. They are in our apartment..." she trails off as I smile and hug her. "Karlie Elizabeth Kloss, you are sunshine." She grins and suddenly my world feels right again, nothing can change it.

Karlie's P.O.V.

Three days earlier...

I've been moping for almost two weeks now but I can't shake it. I let my fiancé leave with our daughter and now I don't know where she is. I can hear Kimmy and Kariann getting back from school, meaning that it's after three and I'm still not up. I roll over and look at my childhood walls, covered in posters. I can feel my eyes slowly closing as I give up on trying to fight it, I hear my door open and I close my eyes hoping it's just mom and she will leave me alone. It's quiet and I'm almost asleep when the voice yells. "Surprise!" I roll over and a huge bucket of freezing cold water is poured over me. Spluttering I sit up and begin to scream at no one in particular, sweeping my hair out of my face I see Kimmy with a video camera and everyone watching as Tree pours a bucket over me. I look at her in horror and go to apologize when she turns to Kimmy, "get that?" she questions as everyone laughs. I look at Tree. "What are you doing here?" She turns to me.
"Saving your family from you. Let's go." She drags me from bed as everyone gasps, I look down and don't see anything different but apparently I've lost weight. 'Big shock!' "What's up guys? I was kidnapped. Deal with it." I shout behind me as Tree drags me to a car. "Look I don't want to go anywhere." I state crossing my arms. Tree turns me towards her and looks me in the eye and says "I'm really sorry Karlie." I frown at her and am about to reply when her hand slaps me in the face. Right in my face! I mean come on. "What the fuck Tree?" I shout holding my numb cheek.
"What did that feel like Karlie?" I look at her with anger.
"What the hell was that Tree it hurt like a bitch." She nods and happily walks around to the drivers door, stopping and saying. "Get in." I oddly follow her orders and we start to drive.