Ch.6

India ~

I was relaxing on the couch watching tv eating ice cream and suddenly I heard a knock at the door.

"Who is it ?"

Nobody answered, I signed and got up to go open the door.

"Trey" I said.

He licked his lips and passionately kissed me, closing the door behind him. He picked me up and leaned me against the wall, kissing my neck and rubbing all over my ass.

"Trey" I moaned, kissing him.

He was sucking on my neck.

"Ahhh" I moaned in pleasure."That's my weak spot"

I held his face up so he can look at me.

"Your so sexy" I told him, he smirked and continued kissing me neck.

He carried me into my bedroom, closed the door and laid me back on the bed. He climbed on top of me and he started kissing my chest.

"Mhm" I moaned as I bit down on my lip. I took off my pants and shirt remaining in my lace bra and panties.

"Damn" he mumbled, I chuckled.

He was rubbing all over my ass and kissing me deeply. I was so distracted kissing his lips until I felt him inside. He already had his pants off, I took off his shirt and threw it somewhere in my room.

"Trey please" I moaned.

He was thrusting in and out of me. He looked in my eyes deeply.

"Babe, I know this hurts" he whispered in my ear.

I bit down on my lip so I won't moan.

"Umm" I mumbled.

"Shit" he grunted.

He moved my hair out my face and we locked fingers together while looking in each others eyes.

*

I had my head rested on Trey's chest, I looked up at him and smiled. I'm starting to grow feelings for him but does he feel the same about me ? What if he thinks I'm his hoe and all it was about lust ? I'm not even gonna think like that.

"Trey" I said softly in his ear. He woke up and looked at me.

"Yea" he mumbled.

"Do you really like me ?" I asked seriously. He ran his fingers through my hair.

"Yea, India I feel some type away about you. I really like you, your  beautiful, smart, bad ass, and sometimes stubborn. I chuckled "And you look like you don't take no shit from anybody" he stated. I nodded my head.

"Aww you think I'm beautiful" I teased. He rolled eyes playfully and chuckled.

"Yea yea, whatever" he chuckled.

"I'm gonna go take a shower you coming ?" I asked.

"Yea, I'll be right there"

"Ok" I said, walking to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I hopped right in and the water was so relaxing. Trey comes in.

"Hey baby" he pecked my lips.

"Baby, can you wash my back for me" I asked, he started washing my back off for me. I bit my lip down trying not to moan because the way he was doing was making a girl thirsty.

I turned off the shower and we both got out, I wrapped a towel around me and walked back in my bedroom to put on my clothes. I went back in the bathroom to brush my teeth, then I did my hair and makeup.