Ch.14

Dime in Media ♥

Trey~

"Where he at ?" I asked Twan.

"Back here" he replied as I followed him to the back. He opened the door and I see Koby ass tied up.

"Why the fuck I'm here !" Koby asked trying to untie himself. I stand right in front of him and gave him a death stare.

"What you lookin' at nigga?" he snapped. I took out my gun from my pants and aimed it right at his head.

"I heard you was beating on my girl India" I said. He chuckled.

"What's so funny?" I frowned.

"India is your girl ? Nah man she's mine and always will be" he smirked.

I hit him with the gun. "Ah shit!" he yelled as blood was dripping from his nose.

"Nah, she's mines now" I said.

"I should of torn India pussy when I had the chance" he chuckled. That made me go from 0 to 100 real quick.

Pow!

I punched him repeatedly in the face until I saw blood.

"Yo Trey chill" Twan said pulling me off of him along with my friend Que.

"Take care of him" I nodded to Twan and Que as I walked out the room.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" I heard Koby screamed making me laugh at his pussy ass.

"Never should of fuck with me" I smirked.

India~

I was at Jennifer's house so I can be safe from Koby. I'm in the bathroom looking at my face and I have bruises on my cheeks, from when Koby slapped me hard.

"Ouch!" I said touching my bruises.

"She's upstairs" I overheard Jennifer said.

Somebody knocked on the bathroom door so I opened it and it was Trey.

"Hey baby, how you feeling?" he asked.

"Not so good" I said feeling bummed.

"Why?"

"The flashbacks keep playing, over and over again in my head. And it's just bad memories that happened between me and Koby" I explained. Trey wrapped his hands around my waist.

"I'm sorry this happened to you India" he kissed my forehead. I nodded and kissed him.

{ Flashback }

"Koby please stop!" I begged fighting back.

"I told you to not leave the house again !" he yelled kicking me.

"Please Koby!" I cried. He grabbed me by my hair and threw me in the bedroom.

"Get off of me!" I yelled as Koby got on top of me kissing all over my body.

"Shut up!" he punched me, knocking me out cold.

{ Flashback over }

"I'm going to bed Trey" I said.

"I'm cuddling with you" he chuckled.

"Alright" I giggled.

~~

"Wake up India!" Ms. Jones said as she slammed a book on my desk, making me jump.

"I'm sorry Ms. Jones, I was trying to-" she cut me off.