Ch.10

Trey~

"Happy birthday sexy" I said softly in India's ear. She turned over in bed still sleeping, so I got up and smaked her ass. She jumped up.

"Happy Birthday" I said giving her a kiss.

"Thank you" she mumbled. I have a plan for today I'm gonna take India out for breakfast then we're going to this nice big hotel. I booked a romantic room for us with Rose pedals on the bed, melted chocolate and strawberries and a sexy lingerie I picked out for her to wear tonight.

"Get ready" I told her. She scratched her head.

"Where we're going ?" she asked.

"Out for breakfast" she smiled.

"Ok"

~~

We pulled up at a wafflehouse and went inside.

"Baby, I can't believe we're at the wafflehouse" she clapped excitedly. I chuckled.

"Well it's your birthday and I wanted to do something special" I said sincerely locking fingers with her.

The waitress came to our table.

"What would you two like for today?" she said taking her notepad and pen out.

"I would like two waffles, scrabble eggs, bacon and orange juice." India said looking on the menu.

"Ok and what would you like sir?" she asked me.

"I would like the same"

"Ok, your food will be ready in a couple of minutes" she smiled at us.

I was playing with India's fingers.

"Baby I really appreciate this I mean-" I cut her off.

"Baby there's more where that came from. Wait until tonight" I smiled showing my teeth. She leaned over and gave me a kiss.

~~

"That was good" I said to India paying for the food.

"Yea it was" she smiled holding my hand as we left the wafflehouse.

I opened the car door for her and jogged back over to the drivers side to get in.

"This is going to be a long drive babe"

"Where your taking me Trey?" she asked.

"It's a surprise" I replied cracking a smile. She took out scrolling through instagram.

( 1 hour later )

We finally arrived at the hotel. I looked over at India and she was sleep.

I tapped her. "Wake up" she yawned and rubbed her eyes.

"Where are we?" she mumbled.

"If you get out you'll see" I said simply. She smacked her lips as we both got out of the car.

I grabbed her hand an interlock with it, she looked up and smiled at me.

"A hotel Trey, I didn't even bring cloth-" I cut her off.

"I already handled that" she nodded her head.

We walked up to the front desk to sign in.

"How may I help you?" The man at the front desk asked.

"I have booked a romantic sweet" I told him.

He typed something on the computer.

"Ok,here's your room key" he smiled giving me the keys.

"Thanks" I head nodded as me and India walked to the elevator.

"Oh a romantic sweet" she said as I pressed the button on the elevator to go up.

"Yes" I replied. She gave me a kiss on my cheek.

We made it up to our floor and walked over to our room.

"Close your eyes" I told her. She looked at me confused.

"Why?" she asked.

"Just do it" I assured. She signed and rolled her eyes.

"Fine" she said. I opened our hotel room, guiding India in.

I held her waist."Open your eyes" she opened her eyes and she was surprised of all the presents I bought her. laying right on the bed covered with a rose pedals, shaped like a heart.

"Baby oh my gosh-" she said covering her mouth.

I stuck my neck out on hers. "I want you to have the best birthday of your life" I whispered in her ear. I felt her smiled and turned around to kiss me.

"Your the best boyfriend that anyone can ask for Trey" I smiled when she said that.

"I love you, India" I said sincerely.

"I love you too" she said back.

She walked over to the bed and took out a victoria secret lingerie out.

"Forreal?" she chuckled holding it up to her chest.

I nodded my head. "Try it on" I told her.

"Ok" she smiled as she walked into the bathroom to try it on.

I took my shirt off and pants waiting for India on the bed.

( 2 minutes later )

"Treyy" India sung. I sat up in a rush.

"Damn you fine" I mumbled. She giggled, I walked up to her and picked her up kissing her. She had her legs wrapped around my waist with her arms around my neck as I carried her over to the bed.

"Mhm" she moaned. I took a second and scanned her body. Damn she look sexy ! Time to tear dat ass up ;P.

"What you waiting fo daddy" she winked at me snapping me out of my thoughts.

I shook my head and smiled, showing my teeth. "Nun baby"

She sat up to take off her robe.

"No baby let me" I instructed. I removed the her robe and saw her lingerie. I was just eyeing her body down. Tonight is her night !

I was kissing from her neck to her thighs. She moaned in pleasure and I slowly slide her panties down. I stuck my tongue in her and kissed her lips.

"Mhmm... Treyy" she moaned, as she held my head.

I stopped for a minute and took down my boxers then I gently eased inside of her and straddle my hips.

"Fuckkkkk Trey" she moaned out, scratching my back making me hiss.

I insert her nipple in my mouth and licked around it. Then I was kissing down her stomach making my way to her clit and started devouring her, like it was my last meal.

She licked her lips. "Daddy keep goin" she moaned. She loves my tongue game !

India ~

"I'm bout to" I paused moaning, as I bit down on my lip. I was reaching my climax and I finally came.

I breath in relief. He insert me again and he started out slow and began beating up my shit. Making me roll my eyes back and screaming in pleasure.

"Mmm" I closed my eyes,having my mouth slightly opened moaning.

"Go faster Trey !" He was deep going faster and I came on him. He busted in me 3 times.

We both laid down and cuddled up together.

Trey kissed me. "I love you" he said.

"I love you too" I said back.

Update on the way !!!

Comment & Vote ♥‿

- llBreezyll