Ch.31

India~

"I look fat in this dress" Vee complained, checking herself out in the mirror. We were going shopping for graduation picking out dresses and stuff.

"Vee you look fine" I said honestly, Vee hormones and mood swings been up and down. She complains and says that she's fat but I think that she looks fine, especially that pregnancy glow.

"I look like a cow" She pouted going back into the dressing room. I shook my head and went into the dressing room to change. I had this black dress with a designing in the middle of it and it's kind of long to my knees.

"Come on India, hurry up" Vee huffed waiting for me to come out of the dressing room. I fixed the dress on me a little and I realized my breast were getting a little big but not much.

"Coming" I replied, walking out of the dressing room showing off my dress.

"Damnnn" Vee dragged smirking at me as I gave her a closer view of me with the dress on.

I checked myself out in the mirror."You like it?" I asked as I turned my attention back to her. She smirked and nodded.

"Yea, you should get this dress" Vee said as I pulled my hair back, behind my ear.

This dress does looks good on me and as I was checking myself in the mirror, I spotted these brown string heels. Those heels will slay my whole outfit for graduation.

Me and Vee purchased our clothes and left the store.

Trey ~

"My boobs are getting big" India complained feeling on her breasts.

"They look fine" I smiled as I came up behind her and kissed her neck. India body was changing but in a good way, her ass is getting fatter and them titties are get bigger make me wanna fuck her right now.

"You're spending the night here wit me?" She asked sitting on the bed in indian style.

"Yea" I shrugged as I climbed in bed with her. She laid on my chest as we intertwined fingers together gazing up at the ceiling.

"Are lives is gonna be different once we graduate" India spoke softly.

"I know, especially since we have a baby on the way" I said. After high school I was planning on working in the studio wit people I know that have talent in rapping and singing, I want to do this so I can make it in the music industry and get that money.

"I want to work on making music for people and make money to provide fo me, you and the baby" I spoke honestly. She looked over at me and kissed my cheek as she played wit my lil beard on my chin.

"Then go for it baby, go after your dreams. I'll support you through out it cuz I trust you and I'm madly in love with you" She said in a cute way as I kissed her.

"I love you, you know that?" I smiled as I pulled her on top of me. She bit the side of her lip looking at me in a freaky way.

"Yea" She nodded. She started to ride on my lap as I felt my boy getting hard down there.

"I want it" She whined. I rolled my eyes playfully and started stripping her down along with kisses on her body.

"Yessss Trey right there" She moaned lowly gripping on my hair. I pulled my shirt over my head and threw it somewhere and turned over India so I can be on top and take full control. I slid her panties down and started eating her out, fingering her.

"Fuckkk yeah keep going baby" She whimpered as I flicked my tongue up and down her clit. After a few more licks she squirted as I fingered her faster.

"Mmmmm" She moaned softly. Her moans are like music to my ears, making me want to fuck her hard but I forgot that she's pregnant so ima just go slow on her.

I removed my boxers and showed India my hard dick that was about to enter her. She bit her lip and smirked at me with eyes full of lust.

"Give it to me now" She smirked. I entered her gently and started stroking her slowly, all you can here was her soft calm moans. If I was going faster she would've been moaning louder and screaming my name with pleasure.

"I love you" She said in between strokes.

"I love you too" I grunted as I came in the condom we were using.

Ari~

"You know what Jayceon? Fuck you! Go have fun fucking random bitches since I'm not good enough for you" I yelled in anger as I attempted leaving our bedroom but he pulled me back inside blocking the door.

"Move" I frowned at him.

"Ari can we talk about this? Come on. The girl came on to me" He said. I rolled my eyes mentally glaring at his lying ass.

"Well if she came on to you, why tf didn't you push her off of you then?" I questioned crossing my arms waiting for an answer. He held his head down not saying anything. "Exactly" I chuckled lowly as I brushed past him and left the bedroom leaving the house. Since he wanna start this cheating shit again I have no problem doing the same. Two can play that game!

I got in my car and dialed the only person I knew who wants to hook up with me.

"Yeah hello? Mel, what's ya address?" I smirked starting up my car.

Woahhhhh...

Comment & Vote

No ghost readers! Don't be slipping reading my books and not showing support fr.

( India's dress in Media )

- TheOfficalBreezyll