Ch.28

Trey~

India is pregnant and she's feeling down about this because, she's not ready for a baby and I know how she feels. She's responsible for her own mistakes, whenever we make love to each other she don't want me to put on the condom, India told me that she was on birth control but she stopped taking the pills.

"Mama when you comin' home?" I said in the phone. My mom is in New York and I hope that she'll come back before the day of my high school graduation.

"In 8 days honey, I know you're graduation is next week and you want me to be there. I'll still make it Trey don't stress about it" She explained.

"Ok, I have something to tell you tho" I have to tell my mom that India is pregnant, I don't want to keep secrets from her.

"What is it?" I scratched my head and sighed.

"I got my girlfriend pregnant" I blurted out. I didn't hear her say anything back.

"Are you serious Trey? Did y'all use protection?" She asked.

"Yea. most of the time" I slapped myself in the head for saying that.

"Tell her to get an abortion" Mom suggested.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD I TELL INDIA TO GET AN ABORTION? THIS IS MY FIRST CHILD AND I'M NOT GOING TO CONVINCE HER TO ABORT IT LIKE ITS NOTHING. THAT'S SELFISH ASF!" I frowned.

"THAT GIRL IS TRYING TO TRAP YOU'RE ASS TREY! DON'T YOU SEE? THAT BITCH WANTED TO GET PREGNANT SO SHE CAN HAVE YOU'RE ASS!" She hollered in the phone, making me angry.

I sucked my teeth and hung up on her. My mom needs to stop trippin' with the girls I be with.

India~

"Yea this fits" I nodded as Jennifer fixed my capping gown. I put on my capping gown hat and smiled looking at myself in the mirror.

"Aww you look so cute" Jennifer squealed.

"Ooo the baby just kicked"Vee said feeling her baby bump.

"Can I feel the baby?" I asked in sweet voice. Vee nodded and let me feel her stomach.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" Jennifer asked. Vee placed her hands on her hips and sighed rubbing her baby bump.

"It's a boy" She smiled.

"Aww Vee" I smiled, she looked so happy pregnant with her baby boy. Even tho I'm not that excited to be pregnant I'll be happy later on in my pregnancy.

"I'm pregnant too" I spoke, Jennifer covered her mouth looking at me shocked. I laughed at the look she gave me.

"For real? Dang y'all two getting knocked up and shit" We all laughed.

My phone lit up and it was Trey.

Trey: I'm outside baby.

Me: Ok I'm comin'

I turned off my phone and took off my capping gown, grabbing my things.

"You leaving?" Vee said.

I flipped my hair over my shoulder."Yea, Trey is outside"

I hugged Vee and Jennifer and left out.

Trey was on his phone, leaning against his car.

"Hey baby" I greeted giving him a hug.
"Hey" he said back opening the car door for me.

"Babe can we go to sonic,I'm hungry" I told him.

"Yea" he nodded starting up his car.

"How's my baby?" Trey joked rubbing my stomach.

"Stop!" I said annoyed. Trey is acting like I'm supposed to be excited about this baby, It's annoying that he's rubbing my stomach acting like I'm 5 months pregnant.

He smacked his lips."What's wrong with you?"

"You're acting like I'm supposed to be happy that we're having a baby Trey, I'm not happy I'm upset cuz its annoying how you're treating me like I'm five months pregnant, already rubbing my stomach" I complained.

"Don't blame this shit on me! you're the one who didn't want to use a condom most of the time and you kept saying you was keeping up on you're birth control. If you was keeping up on your birth control, why you're pregnant then?" I didn't say anything because I don't have time to argue with him in the car.

"Exactly" he said looking back on the road.

I folded my arms on my chest and frowned."Fucking asshole" I mumbled under my breath. He looked over and I knew that he heard me. I rolled my eyes and played on my phone.

-

"Can I get a cheeseburger and Pepsi soda?" Trey spoke in the drive thru microphone."What would you like babe?"

"A cheeseburger and a chocolate milkshake" I said with an attitude.

He rolled his eyes."And another cheeseburger with a chocolate milkshake" he said.

"That will be all?" The employee said.

"Yes" he nodded as we pulled up to the booth to get our food.

"10.50$" The employee said as Trey gave her the money and change. She gave us our food and change as we drove off.

I sipped on my milkshake scrolling through my Instagram page.

"All of the sudden you have a fuckin' attitude" Trey spoke bluntly.

I looked over at him."Excuse me? You're the one who's pissing me off don't get smack Trey" I warned him. He sucked his teeth and looked back at the road.

"Stubborn ass" he mumbled. I pretended that I didn't heat that cuz I don't wanna beat his ass while he's driving.

-

"What the fuck is yo problem?" He yelled.

"You're being annoying with this whole excitement of me being pregnant Trey!" I fussed.

"You should of never stopped using them birth control pills and non of this would've never happened!" He said bluntly.

"I should abort this baby" I blurted going upstairs to my bedroom.

"You're not aborting shit!" Trey hollered walking towards me.

"It's my choice Trey not yours" I said simply. I only said that to make him mad. He pinned me against the wall.

"You're being a selfish bitch right now!" He gritted.

"Let me go!" I demanded but he had a grip on me.

"You're not aborting my baby" he said coldly as he let me go.

"Leave me alone about this Trey" I told him. He walked out of my room as he slammed my door.

"Don't slam my fucking door!" I hollered laying on my bed.

India & Trey argument doe ☕☕☕

Comment and vote

Couple more chapters left before this story is completed ;( but don't worry I'm going to write a sequel on this story :)

( Trey in media)