Ch.24

Trey~

"Twan he got India!" I spoke in the phone trying to calm myself down.

"Who Dre?" he asked.

"Yea nigga, Dre punk ass!" I shook my head pacing back and forth in my room.

"I'll be at you're place in 30 minutes" He said.

I signed."Ok man" I said as I hung up.

~~

"Y'all ready?" I asked Twan and Que as they loaded up their guns.

"Yea" They both said.

I nodded."Ard let's do this" I said as we got in my car.

"I hope India is kool man" I said getting mad just thinking about her.

Twan patted me on the back."She'll be alright man, don't worry we're going to get he back safe" he spoke. I looked over at him and nodded, starting up my car.

India~

"Almost got it" I said untying myself from the ropes."Yes!" I said lowly getting out of the chair.

"Even if they bring the money I'll still kill the girl" I heard Dre chuckled hearing him coming to the room.

"Shit" I said to myself trying to find something to knock him out with.

I looked over at the shelf and I grabbed a knife, then hid behind the door waiting for him to come in.

"India" I heard him say coming in. I punched him in the face and stabbed him in his arm."Ahh you bitch!" groaned. he caught me by my wrist and kicked me in the stomach twice then back slapped me making me fall to the ground. I spotted the knife beside me, trying to reach for it but he kick me once again.

"Ahh" I groaned in pain holding my stomach.

He tilted his head over looking at me.

"You thought you were slick?" he kicked me again, I tried to get up but he kicked me.

"Fuck you" I spat. He frowned, grabbing me by my neck and threw me across the floor making me hit the wall.

"You know India, I couldn't even stop thinking about you when I first met you, but then you dog me for Trey" he whispered in my ear making me shiver.

"Get over it Dre" I spoke looking at him. He leaned in and kissed me, I slapped him.

"Get off of me!"

"Bitch fuck you!" he spat as he punched me in the stomach, leaving the room.

I laid on the floor and cried.

Trey~

I banged on Dre's warehouse door. I just want to get my girl back with no harm but I know that ain't gonna happen.

The door opened and it looks like one of Dre's workers.

"Is Dre here" I spoke.

"Yea he in the back" he said.

I gave Twan and Que the look.

"Punkass " Twan said as he shot the guy.

"Damn Twan" Que spoke.

"I'm gonna go look for India, y'all kill Dre guards" I ordered them, they both nodded their heads.

I walked around the warehouse looking for India, I heard Dre's voice down the hall in a room. I ran down to the room and bust it open.

"Get the fuck off of her!" I hollered as I knocked out Dre cold on the ground.

India was laying there on the floor looking like she's in pain.