Ch.18

India~

"OH MY GOD! HI" I heard mom exclaimed from downstairs.

"Mhm" I mumbled stretching.

"Somebody downstairs" Trey said brushing his teeth.

I scratched my head and got out of bed to see who was downstairs.

"You comin'?" I asked Trey. He nodded.

"Yea" he said coming downstairs with me.

"I missed you" I heard my grandma say to someone. When that person turned around I couldn't believe it. It was Tierra.

"India, Tierra is here" Mom said all happy. Why should I care If she's here or not?

"Why should I care?" I said nonchalantly with my arms folded in on my chest.

"Cuz this is your cousin" Mom said.

"Oh right, the cousin who talks alot of shit and stay sucking dick" I spoke bluntly, glaring at Tierra with my face scrunched up.

Everybody was silent.

"I'm going back upstairs" I said excusing myself from the conversation. Trey followed me in the bedroom.

"What the fuck is yo problem?" Trey said blunty, looking at me.

"That bitch is here" I said referring to Tierra.

"You gonna keep holding grudges?" I rolled my eyes at him annoyed.

"Yup" I said smartly. This girl have betrayed me and ruined my last relationship, I lost all respect for her and trust.

He sucked his teeth "You're being a bitch right now yo, forreal" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Ok and I can be a bitch!" I shrugged not caring.

"I'm not even going to keep arguing with you" He said leaving the room.

"Ugh" I signed annoyed, placing my hands on my forehead thinking.

Dime~

"How y'all doing tonight? Y'all enjoying yourselves" I heard clapping. "We have a bachelor here on stage, so ladies can you strap put him in the chair. You're going to get a lap dance from our girl Bam aka Bambi" That was my que to go on stage.

"You got this" Sierra patted my back.

I nodded and walked up on stage.

I just wanna, show you how much I appreciate you, wanna show you how much I'm dedicated to you, wanna show you how much I will forever be true, wanna show you how much you got your girl feelin' good, wanna show you how much you're understood, wanna show you how much, I value what you say, I put my leg on his shoulder and started feeling on his chest. He was feeling on my leg,and I moved his head around then hopped on his lap and grinding on it.

Not only are you loyal, you're patient with me babe, wanna show you how much I really care about your heart, I wanna show you how much I hate being apart, I did the body roll on his lap as he held on my hips. The look on his face looks like he's satisfied.

Show ya, show ya, show ya, till you're through with me, I wanna keep it how it is, so you can never say how it used to be, I straddle his lap, money was getting thrown at me on stage.

~~

"Nine hundred total" I smiled counting up my money.

"You did good on you're first night" Sierra smirked at me. I'm just ready to bounce out of this club, I'm exhausted now.