Ch.13

India~

"I can't believe Koby is back" I said to myself reading the note.

My ex boyfriend Koby was abusive to me and I had to leave him. We was both living together in New York, but one day when he left to go take care of business. So, I packed up all my things and left him. When I moved to LA I wanted to start fresh with my life.

"Did you think that I wasn't gonna find you? I'm not in New York anymore I'm in LA now baby" I read lowly. Why is back ?

*Knock Knock*

"Who is it?" I signed and got up to go open the door.

"I'm back baby" Koby said trying to hug me but I refused to.

"Get the fuck away from me Koby!" I said through gritted teeth.

His smile faded away. "You think that I wasn't gonna find you, huh?" he said as he slapped me making me fall to the floor.

He bent down looking at me. "You think that you was going to get away from me?" he grinned.

"Yes, I left you cuz you treated me like shit" I said lowly, he slapped me again.

"I'm still in love with you India" he smiled as he caress my cheek. I was shaking in fear.

"You need to leave Koby!" I yelled. He tried to kiss me but I turned my face.

"I'll be back India" he pointed at me leaving.

All I can do right now is cry. This guy has beaten me and hurt me when we was together and now that he's back who knows what he will do to me.

I grabbed my phone and text Trey in a hurry.

Me: Be here Asap!

Trey: Why what happened ?

Me: My ex is back.

Trey: Fuck! I'll be there in 15 minutes.

Me: Ok.

Trey~

I was at Twan's house smoking blunt and I just received a text from India.

Bae: Be here Asap!

Me: Why what happened?

Bae: My ex is back.

Me: Fuck! I'll be there in 15 minutes.

Me: Ok.

I'm so heated right now! India ex boyfriend Koby is back. I remember a couple weeks ago she told me about it her past relationship with her ex Koby. Whenever I find his bitch ass it's over for him.

"Fuck!" I said in frustration.

"What?" Twan said looking confused.

"I gotta go Twan" I said in a rush.

"Alright nigga, hit me up later" he said, I nodded and left.

~~

I pulled up in the driveway and got out of my car, worried about India.

"India it's me Trey" I said repeatedly knocking on the door. She finally opened the door and I looked at her face she had a bruise on her cheek.

"What the fuck?" I frowned as I touched her face.

"Trey calm down" she said.

"No fuck that!" I yelled. I ran my fingers down my face trying to calm down. "Go pack up your clothes" I told her.

"Why?"

"India, just do it please?" she nodded and did as I told her. I took out my phone and texted Twan.

Me: Go find Koby, India's ex boyfriend. Have him tied up and ready for me in the warehouse.

Twan: Ok.

Sorry this chapter was short the next one will be longer.

Comment & Vote