Ch.11

( Kennedy, Dre & Vee in MM )

Kennedy~

After the heated argument between me and Dre I rented a two bedroom apartment in a nice complex, I needed my own space instead of living off of people like Dre and my friends. I'm still in love with Dre. I know it sounds stupid but I known Dre since we we're fifteen, I can't just be like "fuck him I'm done with his ass". Ever since Dre joined the game with the drugs, money & hoes. He had forgot about me, I'm crying for this guy cuz I love him and if anything ever happens to him I wouldn't know what to do with myself. Dre knows that he was in the wrong of putting his hands on me. I can forgive but I can't forget.

"Kennedy!" I heard someone say banging on my door.

I signed and got up."Coming" I said annoyed. I looked in the peck hole and it was Dre. I hope that he's here to apologise if not he can leave.

I opened the door and he had flowers in his hands.

He smiled."Hey Kennedy, I came here to talk" he said handing me the flowers.

"Roses" I said nodded holding them.

"Yea, their your favorite" he smiled weakly placing his hands in his pockets. "Can I come in ?" he asked.

"Come in" I assured moving out of the way. He nodded and came in.

I sat the roses on the counter. "You can sit on the couch" I told Dre. He took his hands out his pockets and sat down on the couch looking depressed.

I sat right next to him. "Kennedy I'm sorry I'm so sorry for putting my hands on you" he apologised. "Have to tell you something" he said holding my hand.

"What?" I said looking at him.

"I slept with another woman" he admitted. I felt my heart drop and crushed.

I snatched my hand away looking at him in disbelief.

"What am I to you Dre ?" I asked him.

He looked up at me. "My lover" he said.

"But the other night you said I wasn't your girlfriend and that I'm on some crazy shit" I explained.

"I know what I said was out of line Kennedy" he said in frustration. I scrunched up my face.

"If you gonna start that temper tantrum shit, you can leave" I said storming upstairs. Dre grabbed my wrist.

"You want me to leave? " he asked.

"Dre you can-" I started to talk, but Dre cut me off deeply kissing me.

He broke our kiss

"That's what I thought" he said picking me up in bridal style. Carrying me upstairs to my bedroom.

"Put me down" I whined. He laid me softly on the bed. I watched as he took off his shirt, He's packed with his handsome ass. He removed my bra and started placing gentle kisses on my chest making me bit down on my lips.

"Mhm Dre" I moaned as he traced his hand to my underwear removing them.

"Calm down baby" he whispered softly. "Damn Kennedy your already wet" he said as he unbuckled his pants pulling them down.

I looked down at his manhood. My eyes widened.

"Don't be scared now" he chuckled. I covered my face.

"Wait !" I chuckled. I wasn't ready cuz the last time I checked he was huge but now he's a giant.

He spread my legs apart. I was scared as hell because Dre never gets tired like I do.