Chapter 5

Rachel flew up in bed remembering this day... Sectionals! The day her father would finally see the star she has become.

Due to her fathers horrible preparation skills Rachel had finally chosen their songs.

1. I Am The Greatest Star - Rachel
2. Defying Gravity- Rachel
3. Smile - Rachel and Finn

Rachel was a little worried about the last number, but it didn't matter because these were the songs they were going to do.

Rachel hopped onto her elliptical and started "running" towards her dream for her senior year... Nationals. 

_______________________________

Will ran into the choir room with their set list in his hands.

"Okay clase.... Here is our set list." He announced.

"Dad..." Rachel spoke up handing him a piece of paper with her set list written on it. Will let out a sigh.

"Rachel, all of these songs include you," Will said bluntly.

"I thought you wanted to win." She spat storming out of the room.

"The more times she storms out of rehearsal the less of an effect it has." Artie stated.

"Do any of these songs have my chocolate thunder?" Mercedes asked.

"Here is what we got."

He started writing on the board...
1. Valerie - Santana ( Dancers Mike and Brittany)
2. The Time Of My Life - Sam and Quinn
3. Candles - Kurt and Blaine

Will finished with a smile on his face.

"This set list is whack." Mercedes complained.

"Ya Dad are you sure this would work?" Finn asked.

"I do, I believe in all of you. And Finn your not always going to get all the solos." Will repeated to his son.

Finn slumped down in his chair... Sam. His baby was inside Quinn not, Sam's. Finn still wondered why Quinn was still dating that big mouthed Justin Bieber. Well why wasn't she dating him.

Quinn leaned her head on Sam's shoulder.

She thought, " he is going to flip about this kid. Especially if he finds out its Finn's. Should I hide it... Or tell him?"

Ring...

"Practice this." Will instructed to his students as they exited the classroom. 

She slowly made her way into the classroom.

"Why did you pair my Porcelain with your piece of gel?" Sue said eyeing the whiteboard.

"Blaine?" Will asked unclear on who 'gel' was.

"Yes gel."

"Well the have seemed to become good friends and they both have really strong voices." Sue walked over to him.

"No Schuester's in my family." She spat and walked out of the room. Will stood there speechless, but that is just Sue.

_______________________________

Rachel stormed int the music store Hard Notes  and started looking through some music.

"Lionel Richie huh?" A boy asked while pushing down the music she was looking at.

"Y-your Jesse St. James. Star of Vocal Adrenaline."

"And your Rachel Berry. I saw your rendition of Don't Rain on My Parade. It was good but you still lack Barbra's emotional depth. But your talented." Rachel nodded her head. Jesse grabbed the music that was in her hands and brought her to the piano.