Chapter 67

Marley walked back out. "Positive" cried Marley. "Im only 18"

"Oh sweetie don't worry" will said hugging Marley. "You can be pregnant buddies with your mom"

Marley groaned and sighed.
________________________

It had been 3 months, since Marley found out she's having a girl, and Emma's having a boy.

It was the Klaine wedding day, they were already at the hall waiting.

"What if he leaves" a nervous Kurt said pacing the floor, Rachel, Mercedes, Quinn and Santana were all bridesmaids.

"Kurt calm down, okay Blaine asked you and you said yes right?" Mercedes asks looking at Kurt.

"Yes obviously" Kurt replies confused.

"exactly" Mercedes says. "He's the one who should be scared"

"I'd never leave him" Kurt says sighing.

"Good" Rachel interferes nodding. "Now show time"

They walked down the aisles and Kurt and Blaine faced each other. "Okay you guys have some vows right?" Asked the girl looking at them.

They both nodded. "Blaine warbler, we are on a roller coasters, were up and were down, and we are spinning around, and marriage is gonna spin us around in a circle, but through all that we will love each other's, we will have regrets, and desions but that's just life, I know you so much Blaine Anderson and I can't wait to be your husband" Kurt said smiling a few tears falling down.

Blaise wiped the tears away. "Kurt Hummel, I have never meet another one like you, your unique in a way not only because you have a gorgeous body, but also that you have an inspiring mouth, mind and tongue- oh god I need to kiss you so I can marry this man" Blaine said looking at Kurt.

"You may kiss one another" the girl said and they kissed, sliding there rings on there fingers.
________________________

"We'd like to thank you everyone, for celebrating this day with us" Kurt said smiling.

"Let's party" Blaine yelled.
________________________

Authors note:

Have a good day everyone!!
I'm just gonna be Typing chapters for the next little while, oh and you got your Klaine wedding!! Your very very welcome!!

- Blaine