Chapter 56

"Who's at the door?" Rachel asked looking at Artie confused.

"Open the door" Artie said pointing to the doors.

Rachel opened the door and slammed the door shut and turned around. "What the fuck is he doing here?" Rachel yelled angry crossing her arms.

"I can hear through the door" Jessie yelled waiting outside.

Rachel opened the door and crossed her arms. "What the hell do you want?" Rachel asked staring at Jessie.

"I'm here to get you back, Rachel Barbra Berry will you" Jessie held a ring out. "Marry me?" Jessie asked.

Rachel's mouth dropped. "Uh yes" Rachel studdered, they hugged and Jessie also the ring on her finger.
_______________________

Lima.....

"Did you hear Jessie proposed?" Kitty asked walking beside Marley.

"Really?" Marley asked surprised. "My sisters stupid then" they sat down.

"Didn't she like Sam though?" Asked kitty opening her books.

"Yeah, hey is Quinn and puck together?" Marley says looking at the board.

"Yes finally" Beth replied sitting beside Ryder.

"Move it" Madison said pushing Beth out of the way and sitting down. "Hey Ryder"

"Hey Madison" Ryder replied opening books.

Beth walked to the back of the room annoyed. "Why can't kitty love me?" Beth thought.

"Beth puckerman" mr schuester asked.

"What?" Beth asked looking up at will. "Sorry I was daydreaming"

"It's okay" me schuester asked. "Have you guys seen things? Or am I going crazy?" He walked around.

"No dad, Blaine and mom have been to" Marley interfered looking at will.

"Okay good anyways-" will continued but got cut off.

"Wait your kid is Marley and Ryder?" Madison asked wide eyed, will nodded. "And Rachel Santana and Blaine?"

"Yes, now social studies?" Will said continuing teaching.
________________________

It was Frieday night and everybody was dressed, and ready for prom, Ryder had asked Madison, kitty asked Beth and Jake asked Marley.
________________________

I'm sorry it's short 😭😭😭
Have a good night everyone

Blaine Anderson 😛