Chapter 32

Rachel ran down the beach, past the streets and to her apartment.

She ran upstairs and opened her door and ran into her room locking herself in her room.

Jessie sat there stunned before running into her apartment and into her house.

He walked to her door and knocked. "Rachel what's wrong?" Jessie asked.

"We can't be together" Rachel said. "Jessie in breaking up with you"

"Why?" Jessie asked confused.

"I love somebody else" Rachel Said sighing, and Jessie walked out.

Rachel pulled her phone out and called Santana.

"Hello?" Asked Santana confused threw the phone.

"I need you" Rachel said crying.

"I'll be there on the next flight I can get" Santana said hanging up and going to book her flight.
___________________________

The next day
(10:00am)

Blaine walked. To his locker only go get pushed to the ground.

He sighed and stood collecting his things off the ground.

Kurt walked up behind Blaine. "You okay?" Kurt asked worried.

"Fine" Blaine replied coldly and walked away.

"Gay freaks" laughed a very familiar boy.

Kurt looked at him. "Dave Karosky what the hell are you doing here?" Kurt asked confused.

"I got out of jail" Dave replied walking away.
___________________________

Glee club.....
(4:00pm)

Everyone sat waiting for will to come in only to see holly and Shelby walk in.

"Hollis on the house" holly yelled as everyone cheered and clapped. "This is Shelby Corcoran"

"Puck would totally tap that" Artie said waving his finger all sassy like.

"Noah puckerman?  Oh he's already tapped me" Shelby replied laughing.

"Okay class anyways... How is everyone?" Asked holly smiling. "Remember sectionals is in two months, we have to beat vocal adrenaline and warblers"

Everyone groaned, as Kurt came walking in. "Come on guys you are better than this, we're a team and teams stick together!" Kurt said crossing his arms.

"Yeah Kurts right" Blaine said. "We can do this, just because we lost some of our most powerful voices doesn't mean we can't find more good voices including me"

Tina rolled her eyes. "So this is going to be the gay Klaine show now?" Tina snarled. "No way. I'm a star to"

Blaine crossed his arms and looked at Tina. "The new Rachel is me" Blaine said.

"Seriously the new Rachel?" Kurt said angry. "That's pathetic, nobody's like Rachel your all the same"

"Nobody's the same" Tina said walking towards the door. "I'll be back tomorrow"

Everyone left the room leaving Kurt alone. "What the hell has this world come to?" Kurt asked.
___________________________

New York.....

Santana knocked on Rachel's apartment door, Rachel opened the door and Santana walked in.

"I'm in love with somebody else" Rachel said crying.

"Whys that a problem?" Asked Santana confused.

"It's a girl." Rachel said crying.

"What?" Santana yelled. "Who? I thought you were straight."

"Brittany" Rachel replied whipping her tears.

"What the hell?" Santana screamed. "She's mine not yours"

"I knew it." Rachel said doing a happy dance.

"Knew what?" Santana asked.

"Your still In love with Brittany." Rachel said. "I'm not in love with Brittany, I'm in over with Sam."

"You suck" Santana spat annoyed. "But I love you sis"

"Of coarse you do" Rachel said smiling. "I mean I'm awesome pretty and talented"

Santana laughed. "God you can be annoying but I missed your positive attitude" Santana said hugging Rachel.

"How long you staying?" Asked Rachel looking around.

"Forever" Santana replied. "Can I stay here?"

"Of coarse" Rachel said. "Let's watch funny girl"

"No," Santana said groaning.
___________________________

The Next day

Will stood Infront of all his kids except Finn as he was on the army.

"Okay kids" will said excited. "I'm moving to New York to be on Broadway with a friend of mine"

"Who?" Asked Rachel jumping in her seat.

"April Rhodes" will replied. "Emma's coming with me"

"What about Marley and Ryder?" Blaine asked. "Cause I have school and I can't watch them"

"Kurts going to be staying here." Emma responded and Blaine got more excited.

"When are you leaving?" Santana asked. "What about glee club?"

"Tomorrow." Will said smiling. "And Shelby and holly are coming to help that's why they were there last week"

And everybody nodded understanding.
___________________________

Meanwhile at sylvesters....

Everyone sat looking at Sue waiting for her to say something.

"Okay so will and Emma are going to New York tomorrow, and holly and Shelby are taking over glee club" she glared. "Be nice now leave"warned Sue.

Kurt drove off to shuesters, Quinn went to put Beth asleep, kitty went to sleep and Brittany went off towards the door as it had knocked.

Brittany opened the door and jumped alittle. "Santana?" Brittany said confused.
___________________________

Cliffhanger!!!!
I love them, there super fun to write and I love them.

Bye bye have a nice.

Blaine Anderson🎀