Chapter 15

Knock knock...

The door opened to find a lady that looked like Quinn standing in front of her. Quinn looked at the woman hopeful.

"Quinnie. What are you doing here?" Liz Fabray asked walking Quinn over to her couch.

"I think I have it all wrong." Quinn said sitting down on the couch.

"What are you talking about?" Liz said grabbing them drinks and then sitting on the couch also.

"I don't think Finn's the father. I mean... Puck's been acting strange lately. And..."!Quinn says tears forming in her eyes.

"Your pregnant?" Liz said horrified.

Quinn's tears poured out and she nodded.

"Don't talk to me ever again! Get out!" Liz said throwing the drink in her face and pointing to the door.

Quinn was sobbing as she went over to the door and left the house, going to the Shuesters house hoping that prom was over so she could talk to Santana about it.

_______________________________

Meanwhile at prom everyone was silent they just stared at each other.

Somebody from the back started clapping and everyone joined in.

Everyone in the glee club looked at them horrified.

"Quinn ran out why is that something to celebrate!" Finn yelled.

The room got quiet as Will ran up to his son.

"Finn calm down!" Will loudly whispered to him.

"No. Dad no!" Finn said running out.

Everyone was staring at Will, until he followed Finn out the door.

Will ran up to Finn and pulled his arm.

Finn turned around.

"What!" Finn yelled at his dad sitting down on the pavement.

"What's up with you? Your acting so different. I've never seen you act like this before." Will said sitting next to him.

"Quinn, her baby, it's mine." Finn told his dad.

Will saw this coming and pulled Finn into a hug. Finn started quietly crying.

"I'm so sorry dad."

"It's okay Finn. It's going to be okay."

___________________________

Quinn knocked on the door and a older looking women answered the door.

"Hello? Who are you?" The woman asked Quinn.

"I'm Quinn, Santana's friend..." Quinn trailed off. The woman cringed at Santana's name. Quinn gave her a look.

"Okay well, I am her abuela..."

"I know." Silence.

"Would you like to come in? I made tacos."

"Thanks." Quinn said realizing that she was still in her prom dress.

Quinn explained everything to Abuela, but Quinn still wasn't sure why she didn't like Santana being a lesbian. Weren't they family?

"This food is amazing." Quinn said to her.

"Well thank you."

They talked longer until Quinn walked home.

Quinn thought. "I need to get them together again... This isn't right."