Chapter 7

Dear Journal,

My porcelain is becoming bested by the Schuster's! This can only mean one thing journal... destination HORROR! You know what that means journal? I need my hurt locker!

Sue closed her journal and drove her Le Car out to her storage locker. She opened it up to revel many, unsettling things... She then played some minor chords on a piano which opened up a hidden door. It was a shrine to... Klaine?

There was a picture of Kurt and Blaine making out on the wall, she put her hands on it. Then took out a stack of pictures from her bag and started pinning them up onto the wall. They were all pictures of them together...

Sue thought to herself, "I need to get them in a small place to realize how they really are meant for each other. I wish that this boy wasn't a Schuster but... this is love."

That's when she got the idea.

_______________________________

Santana was scribbling down the meaningless things written in the board... when she felt something hit her in the back of the head.

She turned around and saw a note on her chair. She uncrumbled it...

I love you ❤️

-Britany

Santana scribbled something down and then threw it back at Brittany.

I love you too. And I was thinking of coming out at our prom. I am just not ready yet... Also you spelt your name wrong.

- San

Britt took back out her crayons and tossed the note back at Santana.

No it's spelt like that. That's what Lord Tubbington told me. Even though he smokes he can still spell.

-Britany S. Pierce
(Not Britney Spears)

Santana giggled at Britt's words... But she wasn't the only one who was reading them.

"Passing notes I see?" the teacher asked Santana. Before she could respond the teacher snatched the notes out of Santana's hands.

Santana practically clawed the woman. Yet she still had the notes and was still reading them.

When Santana could see that the teacher was done Santana bolted out of the classroom with Britt trailing behind.

Santana threw open the bathroom doors and started crying her eyes out. Then Britt walked in.

"You okay?" she asked.

"No! I'm not ready for this." Santana sobbed. Britt put her hands on Santana's shoulders. "Get off of me." Brittany backed off and walked out of the bathroom on the verge of crying.

[Brittany]
Lalalala

The smell of your skin lingers on me now
You're probably on your flight back to your home town
I need some shelter of my own protection, baby
To be with myself and center
Clarity, peace, serenity

[Santana and Brittany]
I hope you know, I hope you know
That this has nothing to do with you
It's personal, myself and I
We've got some straightenin' out to do

[Santana]
And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
But I've got to get a move on with my life
It's time to be a big girl now

[Santana and Brittany]
And big girls don't cry
Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry

[Brittany:]
The path that I'm walkin', I must go alone
I must take the baby steps 'til I'm full grown, full grown
Fairy tales don't always have a happy ending, do they?
And I foresee the dark ahead if I stay