Chapter 54

I have left you on a cliffhanger, that I don't even know how to answer with? What should Kurt replie with?

Anyways.... I Blaine Anderson give you chapter 54 of problem. Hope you enjoy.
______________________

Kurts eyes went aside, he nearly fainted, what was he supposed to say? Yes or no? What?

Blaine began to panic. "Maybe I shouldn't have said that? Oh shut up Blaine. He loves you to" thought Blaine.

Blaine quickly stood up and ran out of the room thinking he ruined everything.

"Blaine stop" Kurt called after him, he sighed and walked back into the room.

Blaine walked into the house and ran upstairs quickly, he ran into Santana's room and fell to his knees crying.

Santana sat down beside him worried and hugged him. "What's wrong?" Santana asked worried.

"I... told Kurt I was in love with him" Blaine said but getting cut off.

"Who wants to watch funny girl?" Yelled Rachel storming into the room.

"Shut up blabber mouth" Santana snarled. "Now back to you helmet head"

"Santana I'm your sibling that's not how you treat me" Blaine said arms crossed. "Maybe I should go talk to Sam"

"Don't leave.. But Rachel can leave" Santana said glaring at Rachel.

Rachel huffed and walked out of the room towards her room.

"Isn't that a good thing though?" Santana asked confused looking around.

"What's good?" Asked Rachel interfering as she peeked in.

"Leave" Santana snarled glaring again.

"It's her room to.. So yeah sure she can stay" Blaine Said sighing.
________________________

At the Sylvester house..

"Did you know, that Blaine was hospitalized?" Asked kitty sitting at the the table. "For saving Kurt!"

"Wait... Really?" Asked Beth sitting beside her. "Did you guys know that after Klaine broke up? They never dated anyone else"

Kurt walked inside the house looking down.

"What's wrong?" Quinn asked as everyone looked at Kurt.

"I screwed everything up" Kurt said running upstairs.

Nobody went to see him, Kurt was mean when he was sad and angry.
________________________

The next day....

Knock knock....

Rachel got up and opened the door looking down. "What up?" Rachel asked casually until she looked up. "Sorry sir.. What would you like?"

"I'm officer bob, I was wondering if Blaine was here?" Bob asked looking around.

"Yeah sure" Rachel smiled. "Blaine get down here" Rachel yelled to Blaine.

Blaine ran downstairs but immediately stopped. "What's going on?" Blaine asked looking between them.

"Burt Hummel beat you up right?" Bob asked looking at Blaine.

Blaine nodded and smiled slightly. "Okay, that's it, thanks" bob said and left.
________________________

The next day...

Everyone was back at school, Kurt, Blaine, Santana, Brittany, Rachel and Artie were all headed back to New York.

"Is Sam got?" Asked Madison walking with Marley towards glee club.

"I have no idea" Marley said laughing and shrugging, as they walked into the choir room.

"Is your brother single?" Asked Madison giggling as she sat down.

"Oh my god.. Can you shut up about him for two minutes please" Marley snapped annoyed and sat beside kitty.

Madison giggles and continued staring at Ryder, jake knocked

Sam looked over. "Yes?" Asked Sam looking at jake.

"Can I join glee club? I can sing" jake said pleading.

"Sure" Sam said. "Come on let's work on sectionals is soon" and they all left.
________________________

Marley walked out with jake smiling. "Want to come over?" Asked Marley looking at jake.

"Sure" jake said. "I'll cry by after supper" Marley nodded and walked to her moms office.

Emma A rushed around polishing everything, chairs, walls, and tables.

"What's wrong mom?" Asked Marley worried. "I haven't seen you this crazy since, we'll never"

"Don't worry about it" Emma replied panicking.

"Tell me" Marley said stern staring at her mother.

"I keep seeing things" Emma said sighing. "I keep seeing your brother, Finn"

"Oh" Marley said looking down.
________________________

New York...

They all walked in tiredly, Blaine fell asleep in kurts room.

Kurt walked into the kitchen and made so coffee. "So you guys a thing now?" Asked Rachel siting down.

"No" Kurt replied shrugging as he sat down drinking his coffee.

"Are you in love with him?" Asked Santana sitting down.

"I think" Kurt said standing and setting his coffee down.

"Where you going?" Artie intefured looking at Kurt.

"Getting something to eat" Kurt replied getting an apple and sitting back down.

"So...." Brittany said casually looking at her ring smiling.
________________________

Lima Ohio...

Jake knocked on the door and waited Marley smiled and opened the door, "hey" Marley said.

"What do you wanna do?" Asked jake walking in.

"A movie " Marley asked, jake nodded.
________________________

The next day....

New York..

Everyone was awake, Blaine was making coffee while everyone else made breakfast.

"Blaine, can I talk to you?" Kurt asked nervously looking down.

"Sure" Blaine said walking behind Kurt looking at his ass.

Kurt stopped and Blaine stopped to. "I'm only going to ask you this once, Blaine Devon Anderson. Will you be my boyfriend again?" Kurt asked staring at Blaine.
________________________

Authors note:

Cliffhanger!! But this was a really long chapter. 😂😂 your welcome Valerie, anyways. Please vote, and comment!

Please go reads myheroisklaine story please!!!
Thank you...

Blaine Anderson☺️