Chapter 52

"What?" Yelled Ryder. "You can't leave" he jumped up.

"Your what makes glee club" kitty said frowning.

"Who's going to take over glee club?" Asked Beth looking down.

"Sam" Blaine said pointing to Sam smiling.

"My moms ex" Beth asked laughing. "Wow"

"Wait your a fabray?" Sam asked his eyes going wide eyed. "Omg"

"What's wrong?" Asked Beth confused. "Are you and Rachel dating?"

"Nothing, and no" Sam replied confused.

"I don't like Quinn anymore" Rachel replied. "I like someone else"

"Are Klaine together?" Whispered Marley to herself.

"Idk" Madison whispered back looking at Ryder all googily eyed.

"Do you like my brother?" Asked Marley grossed out, just as mason knocked on the door.

"Hi, I'm here for my sister Madison, we have cheer" mason said as Madison waved and skipped to mason, and they left.

"Sectinals is soon" Ryder said looking at Sam. "Are you going to coach us?"

"Yes I am" Sam said walking to the front of the room. "Let's start"
_________________________

Later that night at sylvesters....

"Tonight's special guest, is Santana" Brittany said smiling. "So how's New York?"

"Good" Santana replied smiling. "Britt I have to tell the something" she looked at Brittany.

"Okay what is it?" Asked Brittany looking at Santana.

"First" Santana turned the camera off. "We need that off" Santana said.

"Why?" Brittany asked frowning confused.

"Brittany Susan Peirce I love you so much, and I want to spend the rest of my life together with you." Santana said going on one knee. "Will you marry me?" She held the ring out.

Just as she said that kitty came running in. "Proposal" yelled kitty staring at them.

Kurt walked upstairs and peeked in. "Oh girl you have to say yes" Kurt said clapping.

"Yes" Brittany said smiling, Santana slid the ring on her finger and they kissed.
_________________________

Meanwhile at the shuesters...

"So when you going to ask him out?" Marley asked following Blaine around the house.

"Just go away" Blaine said getting annoyed. "Me and Kurt are just friends"

"You guys are holding hands, you think that's friends?" Marley asked laughing. "That's bull shit, you guys love each other, and that's why your moving to New York"

"Marley just leave me alone" Blaine said packing. "Why do you care so much about my love life?"

"Santana proposed to Brittany, she said yes" Rachel yelled running into the room where Blaine and Marley are.

"I remember when I proposed to Kurt, it was the best day ever" Blaine said sighing happily.

"What was your favourite moment with him?" Asked Rachel smiling.

"I think everytime we kiss we fall In love more" Blaine replied smiling.

Marley thought. "They have to kiss"

"Are you in love with him" asked Marley looking at Blaine.

"Idk" Blaine said sighing. "Should I ask him out?"

"Well yeah" Rachel said. "Do you think he's hot?" She looked at him.

"Yes" Blaine said smiling.

Rachel and Marley nodded and then walked downstairs. "We did good sister" Marley said.

"Good" Rachel said smiling.

Knock knock.....

Rachel looked at the door confused before slowly approaching it, she opened it and she got confused.

"Burt, what do you want?" Rachel asked arms crossed. "Aren't you in jail?"

"I'm looking for Blaine" Burt replied pushing Rachel away.

Marley grabbed Rachel and pulled her to the basement.

Burt walked upstairs slowly looking in every room, he kicked the door open.

"Just who I'm looking for" Burt said cackling evilly. "You know I never punished you for what you did"

"I did it for his safety" Blaine yelled walking backwards. "I haven't told him."

"And I'm supposed to believe that?" Burt yelled back hitting Blaine In the cheek.

Burt took a few more swings before Blaine layed there knocked out bleeding.

Rachel ran upstairs crying, Marley close behind.

Rachel feel to her knees crying. "Why'd you do this to him?" Rachel yelled crying.

"He deserves this" Burt said and left the house.

Marley called everyone..

The ambulance arrived at the hospital with Blaine, they rushed him into the building and they began working.

Soon everyone walked in, they rushed over to Rachel.

"Santana" a voice came, Santana looked up confused. "I'm your mother, that's your father"
________________________

Authors note:

Cliffhanger!!!! Go follow my Instagram account @myheroisglee

Comment, vote, share..

Have a good night!!

Blaine Anderson❤️