Chapter 31

The next day.....

Blaine was released and Santana and Blaine stayed home while everybody went to work.

Blaine and Santana stood Infront of the cupboard and Blaine kneeled Dow. And unlocked the doors.

Santana sat down and started looking around digging through things throwing things.
___________________________

One hour later....

Blaine and Santana sat in there rooms frustrated they couldn't find the paper.

Little did Blaine and Santana know that the paper layed on the kitchen counter wide open.

Emma and will walked in the house and Emma set her keys down on the counter, but her eyes caught a piece of paper.

She picked it up and looked at it wide eyed. "Blaine shuester and Santana shuester" Emma yelled.

Blaine and Santana went racing downstairs and stopped mid way and slowly walked upstairs backwards before they locked themselves in Blaines room.

Emma sighed and threw the paper away and went to go make supper.
___________________________

Meanwhile at sylvesters.....

The Next day.....

Brittany sat on the floor trying to make lord tubbington dance.

"Britt he's not going to dance" Artie said rolling his eyes as he wheeled in and parked by the door.

"You don't know that though" Brittany replied as kitty came trotting in.

"You stupid head cats can't dance." Kitty snapped.

Artie and Kurt sat there stunned, Kurt mumbled. "Bitch much"

Artie laughed as Quinn came walking in with Beth, she sat down and started to feed Beth.

Brittany frowned before rubbing her eyes and got up and sat on the couch tickling lord tubbington.

Moments later.....

Brittany started walking out the door holding lord tubbington out the door.

"Brittany you can't bring a live cat to school" Sue said.

"I have to, else Kitty will kill him" Brittany said.

"No she won't" Sue said and Brittany walked upstairs and put her cat away and came back downstairs.
___________________________

After school....
(4:00pm)

"Kitty Sylvester" screamed Brittany running downstairs crying. "You killed my cat"

"No I didn't" kitty defended.

"Rooms now" yelled Sue.
___________________________

Will layed on the couch groaning in pain, "I don't feel good Emma, I need a substitute for me" will groaned.

Emma nodded and went to call a substitute.
___________________________

New York.....
(7:00pm)

Rachel and Jessie layed on the beach, the sky was blue you could hear the waves in the background.

Jessie sat up and looked at Rachel. "You complete me Rachel, and I love you so much so.." Jessie got on one knee. "Will you Rachel Berry shuester do me the honour of becoming my wife?" Jessie asked holding the ring out.
___________________________

So how's everyone doing??
I hope good, I hope you liked this chapter what's going to happen?

Remember like vote and view!!

Blaine Anderson🍟🍕🍌