Chapter 30

The next day....

It was a gloomy, foggy and cloudy Monday and Sebastian was no where to be found.

It was a new year and its a new day.

Blaine walked In looking pale and skinny then ever, Sam and Tina rushed over to Blaine.

"Blaine, you do not look good, why are you so pale and skinny?" Tina exclaimed worried.

"I'm fine I promise"Blaine replied alittle tipsey.

Blaine fell to the ground as Sam and Tina came rushing to Blaine and they called the ambulance and wemma and Kurt.
___________________________

Moments later Blaine layed asleep in the hospital bed with Kurt rushing inside.

"Is Blaine waking up yet?" Asked Kurt just as Blaine opened his eyes.

"Can I talk to Kurt alone?" Perked Blaine making everyone jump.

Everyone nodded and walked out as Kurt sat down.

"Blaine what's going on?" Kurt asked worried. "I've never seen you like this"

"I looked in the cupboard below the stove and found something." Blaine said sighing.

"Which is??" Replied Kurt.

Blaine whispered it in Blaines ear and Kurt went wide eyed.

"What?" Kurt said shocked. "When are you going to confront them?"

"I don't know?" Blaine replied shrugging.

"I'm going to stay in Lima for awhile." Kurt said.

"Really?" Blaine asked excited.

"Really!" Kurt said smiling. "Sebastian moved to dalton."

"Awesome." Blaine said. "Why?"

"I'm not sure!" Kurt said shrugging.

"Okay well I'm going to sleep" Blaine said and fell asleep.
___________________________

The next day...
(10:00am)

"I'm moving back home" Kurt exclaimed through the phone and the line went dead.

Santana walked into Blaines room and sat beside Kurt.

"What's wrong with you?" Asked Santana concerned once in her life.

"Nothing." Blaine snarled.

"Come on Blaine, were brother and sister" Santana said. "I won't tell promise"

"Okay fine." Blaine said sighing. "I went looking through the cupboard under the stove and I found my birth certificate and on it said Blaine Lopez and your last name is Lopez so we're siblings and will and Emma aren't our parents"

Santana stares blankly at Blaine. "We have to ask will and Emma!" Santana said.

"We will.. Just not now" Blaine said quickly.

"So that's why you weren't eating?" Santana said catching on and Blaine nodded. "I see so what do we do now?"

"We have to go looking through that cupboard again I saw another Lopez thing." Blaine chirped, Kurt was already gone.

"Okay." Santana said nodding.

"I get out tomorrow." Blaine said.

"Good!" Santana said smiling.

"How's Brittany?" Asked Blaine. "But why are you here?"

"I missed you," Santana said sighing. "And I don't know I was going to see her."
___________________________

Authors note.....

I wrote this while in my hotel room, and listening to music.
I hope everybody has a great day or night.

What do you think about Blaine and Santana? There siblings... I got a request to do some more Santana and Blaine so here you go.

Blaine Anderson🍟