Chapter 21

Sam and Rachel looked at each other and smiled big.

Sam leaned in and kissed Rachel to which she kissed back just as Santana walked in.

Santana stopped mid way and smirked.

"Holy sweet hell dwarf and guppy lips were making out" Santana said crossing her arms and smirking.

"Aren't you supposed to be with Finn" asked Rachel raising her brows and crossing her arms.

"Who Frankteen? Oh we aren't talking to eachother" Santana snarled. "Now guppy lips leave else I'll go all Lima heights on your sorry ass" and Sam left.

"Why aren't you talking to Finn?" Asked Rachel.

"Because his ideas suck and are stupid" Santana snapped. "I'm dropping out and I think he is to"

"Ok" Rachel said rolling her eyes. "Hey how's abela doing?"

"Fine" Santana replied coldly glaring at her sister.

Santana thought "actually it sucks"

Rachel just nodded. "I'm going downstairs" Santana said and left.

"Dad" Santana said walking downstairs. "I want to drop out of the duets assignment!"

"Why?" Asked will confused.

"Me and frankenteen aren't talking" Santana replied.

"Okay...." Will said still confused.

Santana nodded and walked back upstairs and layed on her bed face down, meanwhile Finn doing the same thing in his room and they both started to sing....

Santana:
Picture perfect memories scattered all around the floor. Reaching for the phone cause I can't fight it anymore.

And I wonder if I ever cross your mind? For me it happens all the time.

Santana and Finn:
It's a quarter after one I'm all alone and I need you now. said I wouldn't call but I've lost all control and I need you now.
And I don't know how I can do without.
I just need you now.

Finn:
Another shot of whiskey, can't stop looking at the door. Wishing you'd come sweeping in the way you did before. And I wonder if I ever crossed your mind? For me it happens all the time.

Santana and Finn:
It's a quarter after one I'm alittle drunk and I need you now. Said I wouldn't call but I've lost all control and I need you now. And I don't know how I can do this without I just need you now

Santana:
Oh woah
Yes I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all it's a quarter after one I'm all alone and I need you now and i said I wouldn't call but I'm alittle drunk and I need you now. Well I don't know how I can do without I just need you now I just need you now. Oh baby I need you now.
___________________________

Kurt stormed into the house right behind Sue.

"How could you ask me that infront of my boyfriend" Kurt yelled. "Your always on my fucking business. And it's making me pissed off"

"Your my son! I have to know these things" Sue yelled back. "Have you and Blaine had your first time together?"

"Yes twice" Kurt said angry. "God I'm 17, 18 next month" and Kurt stormed upstairs.

Sue sighed and sat on the couch. "I'm life my house my family are all falling apart" Sue thought.
___________________________

The next day came before glee club.

Puck walked into the choir room staring at Mercedes.

"What?" Puck snapped.

"Nothing!" Mercedes replied and they started practicing.
___________________________