Chapter 25

Sebastian walked in the house with his three suitcases behind him, it was his first day at the sylvesters house.

"Kurt downstairs now" Sue yelled as she smiled at Sebastian.

Kurt downstairs and stopped at the end noticing Sebastian who smirked evilly at him.

"Kurt, Sebastian will be sleeping in your room with you" Sue says. "go show him your room"

Kurt rolled his eyes and walked upstairs with Sebastian following.

Kurt walked in and sat on his bed as Sebastian sat across from Kurt.

"You know I'm going to have Blaine faster than you can count to 5" Sebastian says.

Kurt rolled his eyes. "No way, Blaine would leave me and go for a shit head like you" replies Kurt.

"Oh I'm so offended" Sebastian said sarcastically.

She bursted through the door crying. "Kurt Elizabeth Sylvester what did you just say?" Yelled a furious Sue.

"I said he's a shit head" Kurt replied shrugging..

"I'll let it pass this time but go make lunch now" Sue said before walking away.
___________________________

Emma and will walked in carrying the twins, they both walked upstairs putting the kids to sleep and walking back downstairs.
___________________________

"Why did you have to join cheerleading?" Screamed Santana slamming the door.

"Cause why not? Doesn't every girl just want to fit in?" Yells back Rachel.

"Well you could have picked chess it fits you perfectly" Santana yelled back.

"I'm already in it." Rachel snapped back. "And why aren't you in slut club?" Will came bursting through the door.

"Enough" screams will. "This has got to stop its getting out of control Santana stay here Rachel go to the guest room and don't come out until youve realized what you've done" and will slammed the door walking back downstairs.

Rachel walked to the guest room and Santana sat on her bed and called Brittany.
___________________________

An hour later came and Brittany sat comforting Santana in her room.

"I try to be nice, it's just hard when I know they all suck" Santana said crying.

"I know santana.." Replied Brittany rubbing her back.
___________________________

Sebastian sat in his room throwing things around... He just got a boyfriend he didn't want him but he needed somebody that would not make him kill Kurt.

"Kurt!" Yelled Quinn. "Come help me with Beth and kitty"

Kurt groaned and walked into the room to help Quinn.

"So how's your mom?" Asked Kurt playing with kitty on the ground.

"Fine.. I can't talk to her." Quinn said sighing.

"Well why don't you try and talk to her?" Asked Kurt.

"I could try." Quinn said and sat beside Kurt with Beth sleeping.
___________________________

I know you guys maybe liked the songs but I don't have time to find a song sorry!! Please keep reading and voting and commenting....
I love you all!!!!

-Blaine