Chapter 64

The next day...

Blaine walked downstairs with his suitcase he looked at Kurt. "Are we still together?"asked Blaine.

"Idk Blaine" Kurt replied. "You know I hate long distance so I think we should break up"

"Yeah" Blaine nodded and drove away, only for something to fall out of his pocket without Kurt or Blaine noticing.
________________________

Santana walked up to Kurts steps. And noticed the box, she kneeled down and picked it up opening it she gasped and ran home.

Months went by and soon it was Rachel and Jessie's wedding in Mexico.

Santana was laying on the beach relaxing, Brittany walked up to her and sprayed her laughing and running around.

Santana screamed and ran after Brittany laughing, Blaine walked down the beach. "I'll never be married" he sighed.

"Hey Blaine" Kurt said catching up to him smiling.

"Hey Kurt" Blaine replied smiling.

"Any tours coming up?" Asked Kurt sitting on the beach as Blaine sat Bessie him.

"Nope as concert in a few weeks with Mercedes" Blaine replied.

Blaine watched Kurt make a heart in the sand.

"Oh cool" Kurt said standing up and walking away.

Santana sat beside Blaine and handed him the box. "Omg you found it thank you san" Blaine gasped.

"Yes, now I need to know where you gonna ask Kurt?" Santana asked looking at Blaine.

"Yeah" Blaine said looking down. "But he's gone, he says he's in love with someone"

"Your the person he's in love with" Santana replied. "Ask him"
________________________

The wedding was over.

Blaine- meet me at the beach at sunrise!

Kurt- okay I'll be there!

Sunrise came and Blaine waited for Kurt. "Hey Blaine, wait is this a date?" Kurt asked.

"Yes" Blaine replied eating Kurt blushed and began eating.

The night carried on and soon they were walking back to the hotel Blaine stopped and faced Kurt. "Do you want to marry me?" Blurted out kurt.

"Exactly, um Kurt I want to change your promise ring to an engagement ring" Blaine said going on his knee and holding a ring out. "Will you marry me?"
________________________

Authors note:

Wow two chapters in one night, I'm proud of myself.
I'm sad too say that this book is coming to an end don't worry there's like 5 or more chapters left. But I will be posting another book it's a Klaine fanfiction I'll post it once this book is done.

- Blaine Anderson!