Chapter 14

Brittany woke up the next morning with a smile on her face.

"Christmas..." she whispered to herself running downstairs to see if Santa had come.

She made it downstairs and saw the magical Christmas tree just waiting for her.

Santa had come, and she was just so amazed at how Santa had got her everything she wanted for Christmas... But one of her gifts... wasn't for her.

Flashback

Brittany jumped onto Santa's lap and was over the moon with excitement. Well because Santa was here... he got really tan though.

"Santa... For Christmas... I want Lord Tubbington to stop smoking, Ken to kick his alcohol addiction, Barbie to stop kissing Lord Tubbington, and... I want my brother Artie... to be able to walk. You can do that Santa right?"

Santa looked at Sue who was shaking her head no with a evil look on her face.

"Sure... I'm on it." Santa told her as Britt got up and went to her mom.

End Of Flashback

Brittany kneeled next to the tree and ripped open her mom presents which she knew weren't from Santa because they didn't feel magical.

"Thank you Santa." Brittany whispered seeing a different present. She ran up to Artie's room.

Artie was already in his wheelchair and was getting ready to go downstairs.

"Artie." Brittany said walking into his room. "There is a robot under the tree..."

Confused Artie wheeled his way downstairs and saw a Rewalk user the tree with a bright red bow on it.

"Brittany... Who got this?" Artie asked her knowing that their mom would never get him anything like.

"Santa brought it." Brittany told him walking around it.

With Brittanys help Artie got into the machine and started walking around the room.

Sue looked at them through the doorway and realized that this truly was a Christmas miracle.

_______________________________

Blaine took out his outfit for prom not really caring much about the fact that it was Christmas.

Clank... Clank...

Blaine went towards his window and saw Kurt shivering outside.

Blaine opened the window.

"Kurt what are you doing!" He yelled to him.

But Kurt just held up a sign.

Will You Go To Prom With Me?

The sign read.

Blaine nodded his head and started laughing.

"Yes!" He yelled to Kurt. "Can you come in?"

Kurt nodded his head and walked towards the door. Blaine ran down the stairs and opened the door for Kurt.

"Hey." Blaine said giving Kurt a hug. "Do you want to come up to my room?"

"Yeah." Kurt said following Blaine. When they got into his room, Blaine shut the door.

Ba do ba do bow bow bow ba dow
Ba do be do bow bow bow ba dum

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the tree tops glisten,
And children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow, the snow...