Chapter 12

It's been a week... and Kurt was still in a coma. All of his friends and family would come to visit him almost every day. Yet nothing changed.

After it had been a entire week, with no Kurt Blaine walked into Glee club to make an announcement.

"So... K-kurts health, its..." Blaine started trying to calm himself down. "Its gotten worse... and the doctors don't know what is making it worse." Blaine looked at the faces starring at him in the room. So overwhelmed he put his hands on his face and ran out of the room.

Sam stood up to follow him.

"Sam don't." Will ordered as Sam sat down. "He just needs some space."

Blaine ran to the hospital not caring about missing another day of school.

He went straight into Kurt's room and took Kurt's hand.

"I'm trying to say strong Kurt... and it's so hard. But you need to be stronger than me." He said trying to show as little emotion as possible. "Kurt I need you back here. Please I just can't handle holding your hand without you squeezing back..."

Blaine took out his guitar and started to sing.

Oh yeah, I'll tell you something
I think you'll understand
When I'll say that something
I wanna hold your hand

Oh please, say to me
You'll let me be your man
And please, say to me
You'll let me hold your hand
Now let me hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand

And when I touch you I feel happy
Inside
It's such a feeling that my love
I can't hide
I can't hide
I can't hide

Yeah, you've got that something
I think you'll understand
When I'll say that something
I wanna hold your hand

"Come back to me Kurt..."

_______________________________

Kurt was alive, for some reason him being in this coma put the world around him in a 3rd person view.

It was sort of like the book If I Stay. He had this choice of coming back... Or never at all.

Yet Kurt was still confused. He wasn't sure he wanted to go back into civilization yet. Blaine and him were still broken up... Yet they were still kissing and Blaine wouldn't stop admitting all of his feelings for him.

That's why Kurt didn't want to wake up yet. He needed Blaine to figure out some stuff first, and so far... he wasn't making a very convincing case.

_______________________________

Sue stormed into Burt's house demanding more answers then she got last time.

"Burt." she addressed before going all out. "Okay baldy here's what I want from you. Why did you beat my son? We made a deal after what you did that you wouldn't lay a hand on him tell he was 21. You broke our deal and no one does that with me."

"I don't think you can really judge me Sue. I got my life back on track."

"You didn't. If you did get your life back on track then you wouldn't have beaten my son period. The only problem is that he might actually remember you doing this to him, and this time he won't just forget about it. He will call you in, you homophobic ass."

Sue stormed of his house realizing that she was doing this for a purpose. She was doing this for Kurt.

_______________________________