Chapter 42

Valentine's Day...
(10:00pm)

Blaine layed on the beach staring at the stars, in the distance he could hear a voice.

"Blaine is that you?" Asked Kurt walking towards him. "Why aren't you at the party?"

"I don't know, but what about you?" Blaine asked as Kurt layed beside Blaine.

"I don't know" Kurt replied. "Just thinking" Kurt shrugged.

"We should swim in the ocean?" Blaine said pulling his shirt off.

"It's not a ocean, it's a lake" Kurt said laughing and pulling his shirt off.

"I know, I just wanted to hear you laugh" Blaine replied running towards the water.

A scream came and Blaine turned around. "What the hell karosky?" Yelled Blaine as he pushed Dave away and in the distance a man stood watching.

Blaine called 911..
___________________________

Blaine walked out of the bushes and sighed. "I knew you were here, why weren't you saving Kurts ass?" Santana yelled.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Blaine yelled. "I nearly died saving Kurts ass"

"Those are all lies" Santana yelled walking away.

Blaine looked around, his eye caught on that man, Blaine started running towards him but he disappeared.
___________________________

One week later...

It had been a week since the accident, Kurt was still in the hospital awake, Blaine was still getting yelled at from Santana, Brittany was struggling with school to graduate, and Beth was trying to get her mom and dad together.

Blaine walked in the hospital and knocked on the door. "Come in" yelled Kurt coughing.

Blaine walked in and sat down looking down. "Look don't believe Santana" Blaine begged, looking at Kurt.

"I don't know who to believe" Kurt said sighing.

"Please believe me" Blaine replied standing up. "When do you get realeased"

"Tomorrow or so" Kurt replied, Blaine nodded and walked to school.
___________________________

Brittany screamed. "I can't do this,  it's to hard"

"Brittany calm down, you can do this we promise" yelled will sighing.

"Don't yell at her" Sue said glaring.

"Why do you guys hate each other?" Asked Brittany looking around.

"No comment" they both replied and they walked away.

Blaine walked inside the classroom and sat down sighing, Sam walked up to him.

"Hey, how's Kurt doing?"asked Sam sitting down and looking at Blaine.

"Good, nobody believes me that I nearly died saving Kurt" Blaine said sighing as he opened his books.

"It's kinda hard to believe" Sam replied looking at his books.

"The weird thing is, I swear i saw somebody in the distance watching us" Blaine replied looking at the teacher.

"Your probley just seeing things" Sam replied tapping his pencil.

"Blaine do you know what x means?" Asked Brittany confused.

"No, figure it out yourself" Blaine replied working.

Brittany groaned. "I'm so stupid" Brittany said sighing.

"Your not stupid" Sam replied looking at Brittany.

"Yes I am" Brittany said.

"Brittany,  when's nationals?" Asked Tina looking at her.

"One month" Brittany replied instantly getting what Tina was doing.
___________________________

Who do you think that man was? What do you think about this chapter?? I'm thinking of having quick and faberry?

Blaine Andersen😅