Chapter 36

The next day...
(Chicago)

Everybody walked inside the hotel tired from the plane ride, they all checked in and separated to there rooms.

"Hey I heard your engaged" asked new comer spencer.

"Yeah I am" Blaine replied smiling.

"Congrats" Artie said. "I'm happy for you"

"Thank you" Blaine said excited. "We should all probley get some sleep"

They all nodded and fell asleep.
___________________________

The next day.....

Today was the day, sectionals, the day holly and Shelby make them winners.

Sadly the new directions weren't doing very good, Sue was out in the audience determing whether they were good or not.

You see tomorrow it's official that Sue is principal of McKinley high.

"Places new directions, your up next" the announcer said.

Everyone gathered in there huddle. "We are going to go out there and win this thing" yelled Blaine.

"1.......2.......3.... amazing" they all yelled and ran to there places.
___________________________

The performance ended and they all walked off the stage..

Meanwhile with judges..

"I thought the warblers were great" the one judge said.

"I liked the new directions they had a lot of fun and energy" another said.

"They were good, but could they afford better costumes?" Another added. "Are they a poor person school?"

"Okay lady's let's vote" the other guy said.
___________________________

The judges walked on the stage as everyone held hands praying to win.

"For first place... We have the warblers" yelled the judge. "For secon place we have the new directions and third we have the hossierdaddies"

Everyone cheered and clapped excited screaming and yelling of joy and happiness..
___________________________

At Lima...

Sue stood Infront of the new directions, arms crossed staring at them. "I'll let you guys stay but if you loose reginals, the glee clubs over" Sue yelled and walked out.

The new directions cheered and clapped. "Even if you guys didn't win will will still be so proud of you" holly yelled smiling.

"I hope so" Sam said smiling. "When's mr schuester coming back?"

"4 months" Blaine said sighing. "Does anybody know where there going after high school?"

They all shrugged as Blaine nodded.
___________________________

Authors note...
Sorry I haven't been updating that much it's just I've been busy with school and my social and personal life... I promise I'll update it more often....

Blaine Anderson🎀