Chapter 51

The next day..

Blaine woke and looked beside him, there layed Kurt, sound asleep.

"Blaine, sex was so good last night!" Kurt mumbled in his sleep.

Blaine raised his eyebrows and shook his head laughing.

"Okay, when you to sex love birds are done seducing the fuck out of each other, come downstairs and have breakfast" Santana yelled to them before walking downstairs with Brittany.

Moments later they walked downstairs. "are you guys together yet?" Marley asked looking at them.

"No" Kurt said sitting down beside Ryder and Beth.

"Not yet" Blaine muttered but Marley heard.

"Does anybody want to go on fondue for two?" Brittany asked looking at everyone.

Everyone shook there heads.

Brittany kissed Santana's cheek.

"Ugh gays" the waitress said rolling eyes.

"Excuse me" will said angry.

"What?" Snapped the waitress crossed arms.

"You have no right saying that, so what there girls? There in love, how would you feel always getting hated for who you like, never feeling wanted, always feeling useless? Just watch me" Blaine said kissing Kurt on the lips.

"Is that not boyfriend material" Marley whispered to Ryder, Ryder just shook his head.

"Ugh" the waitress said and walked away.

"Can you guys help me for sectinals tomorrow" asked Blaine looking at everyone as they nodded.
_________________________

The next day...

Blaine walked down the school hallway just as he rounded the corner he hit someone and fell backwards.

"Omg are you okay?" Blaine said but looked up. "Kurt.."

"Do you remember how we meet?" Kurt asked standing up.

"You can see the chemistry flowing" Marley whispered smiling.

"Yeah right here" Blaine replied standing up.

Kurt looked around before walking away quickly.

Blaine walked into the choir room and Kurt sat down. "Okay our lesson this week is love" Blaine said turning to face them.

"Why? So you can express your love for Kurt?" Asked kitty rolling eyes.

"Anyways-" Blaine said getting cut off.

"Klaine, Klaine, Klaine." Everyone chanted, Blaine ran out with Kurt following.

"Why you following me?" Blaine asked as he kept on walking.

"I want to know what's wrong?" Kurt said grabbing Blaines arm. "Have you ever thought that maybe you belong in New York?"

"What, why do I belong there?" Asked Blaine confused. "What will I work as?" He crossed his arms.

"You could go to school?" Kurt replied. "There's nyada?" He shrugged.

"Idk, what about my job here?" Blaine asked looking at Kurt.

"Sam wants to take it" Kurt said smiling.

Blaine smiled. "Looks like I'm going to New York with you Santana, Brittany, Artie and Rachel" Blaine said grabbing Kurts hand, and they walked into the choir room.

"Our favourite gays together" Marley yelled standing up.

"Calm down" Blaine said sighing. "First were not together,  but I'm leaving"
________________________

I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas..

Blaine Anderson😍