Chapter 70(last chapter)

5 years later...

Quinn walked the halls of McKinley aimlessly, flash backs of memories coming to them. Beth was already married, and puck was still in the army.

Quinn was exited for the reunion, she hadn't seen anybody in 5 years, assuming she was the only one here she sat down at the piano.

It her cry, just thinking about it all, Beth was what brought her and puck together, she had given her kid up, because she didn't have time, but now she regrets it every single time she's alone.

"Quinn? Are you alright?" Rachel asked sitting beside her. "Are you crying?"

Quinn nodded hugging Rachel. "I've missed you" Quinn mumbles into Rachel.

"I missed you to" Rachel replies. "Reunions in the gym?"

Quinn nodded and they walked to the gym, talking and laughing.

They walked inside and everyone turned to face them. "Faberry" yelled Santana as her and Brittany approached them into a hug.

"Omg, where's your kids" squaled Rachel. "Show me"

"Frankie, candy" called Santana as alittle boy and girl came running. "Meet our kids"

"Omg your in funny girl" Frankie said excitedly. "Can I have your audograph?" 

"Of coarse sweety" Rachel replied smiling and kneeling down to his height.

"Is that Blaine anderhummel" screamed candy jumping up and down.

"You know Blaine?" Lucy yelled running towards Blaine candy following, Lucy was Jake and Marleys kid.

"Your his husband" squaled candy holding a paper and pen in his face.

Blaine singed it and took a selfie. "I have a girl and a boy" smiled Blaine.

Daniel laughed running around with chocolate on his face and fingers. "Daniel, stop" Emma shouted chasing him.

"No" pouted Daniel. "Never" he hid behind blaine.

"Dan, you have to get cleaned up, else" Blaine paused. "You'll have to go to bed early"

Emma came over and washed him. "Thank you Blaine" smiled Emma as Blaine set Daniel down.

"I love you" Kurt whispered carrying Lesley around.

"I love you to" replied Blaine smiling. "Have you ever wondered why did locked us in that elevator?"

"Wait you guys were locked in an elevator?" Laughed Alfredo. "Who did it?"

"Sue Sylvester" Kurt replied sighing. "She wanted us to realize how much we loved eachother"

"Go Sing a song" Lesley chants jumping up and down.

Kurt set Lesley down and Blaine and Kurt walked up on stage.

The power lines went out
And I am all alone
But I don't really care at all
Not answering my phone
All the games you played
The promises you made
Couldn't finish what you started
Only  still remains

Lost sight
Couldn't see
When it was you and me

Blow the candles out
Looks like a solo tonight
I'm beginning to see the light
Blow the candles out
Looks like a solo tonight
But I think I'll be alright

Been black and blue before
There's no need to explain
I am not the jaded kind
Playback's such a waste
You're invisible
Invisible to me
My wish is coming true
Erase the memory of your face