Chapter 27

It was Sebastian's first day and sadly kurt was not looking forward too it, knowing sebastian he would be all over his man, and he wouldn't be able too do that nor Stand that.

Although he knows that blaine loves him he still fears that sebastian will take blaine away from him, which makes kurt mad thinking about.

Kurt began to approach blaine only to have sebastian get there first making kurt glare. "Hey blainey" sebastian said innocently, kurt frowned and grabbed blaines hand.

"Who let you in here?" Blaine replied pulling his hand out of Kurts and grabbing his books and closing his locker.

"I transferred here" smiles sebastian shrugging, "I'll see you around hottie, by kurt" and he left.

Kurt glared and turned to blaine. "Sorry about him" sighed kurt looking down embarassed, blaine shrugged and smiled and took kurts hand.

"Don't be sorry, it's fine" Blaine grinned and grabbed kurts waist and kissed him, kurt kissed back giggling. "Why are you giggling?" Blaine pulled away.

"Because I love it when you do this" Kurt replied, "we should get to class" Blaine nodded and kurt left for class, while blaine headed to emmas office.

Blaine walked inside the office looking around. "You wanted to see me?" Blaine asked looking confused at his mom and dad, they both nodded.

"Have a seat" will sighed sitting on the edge of emmas seat, blaine sat down after closing the door, will looked at Emma.

Emma sighed. "Blaine, you can't graduate this year, you don't have enough credits" Emma said, tears filled in blaines eyes as he stood up. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to the auditorium" Yelled blaine angrily. "You know you could have told me before that I was not graduating I could have raised my scores" and blaine ran down the hallway, bumping into Santana who glared.

"Watch where your going blaine" Yelled Santana rolling her eyes as she continued walking to cheerios practice, walking out to the feild.

"Fake boobs hurry up* yelled sue grabbing Santanas arm and pulling her over to the group. "Your on bottom"

"Wait what why?" Yells santana angrily, sue rolled her eyes and pushed Santana to the bottom.

"Because, I don't want the judges noticing your fake boob job" sue says pushing her into her spot, Santana glared.

"It's better if they look at my boobs instead your squad" Santana snapped angrily, sue narrowed her eyes.

"Take that back, else your off the squad" yells sue, Santana took out her pony tail and ran to the locker room doors.

Cheerleading practice ended moments after, and sue walked to Wills office not even knocking she walked inside. "Listen up square chin, you obviously need to get your shit into a group, because your daughter Santana is a bitch, and she needs a punishment" sue demanded.

"No you listen to me sue sylvester, I have had enough of you, you are a rude, mean, and hateful teacher and parent, you have nothing nice too say to my family, so stay the heck out of it" will snapped back standing up.

Sue glared. "You might have won this time but I'll get you back" sue yelled and walked angrily out the door, will sighed and sat back down dropping his pen.

Sue walked down the hallway towards home, she wasn't happy about will or Santana, it pissed her off thinking about how somebody could be so mean, but yet makes her little innocent Brittany happy.

Sue walked inside and Artie wheeled up to her and took her stuff and put it in the closet, sue thanked him surprisingly and walked towards her room.

Meanwhile at the Schuesters, Santana finn, rachel and blaine all sat upstairs talking, "Can you believe you guys graduate soon?" Sighed blaine looking at them, they looked up confused.

"What do you mean us?" Finn asked confused, "What about you?" Blaine frowned slightly.

"I'm not graduating" Blaine said wiping some tears, Rachel Santana and Finn could tell he was hurt so they just nodded, "i'm going to my room" He got up and walked to his room he shared with Finn.

"So anyways I'm gonna make it on br-" Rachel started but was cut off from Santana. 

"Look schuester, I may have got kicked off of the cheerios,  but blaines our brother, we need to help him" Santana said crossing arms.

"Ugh why's everything about blaine?" Rachel interrupted annoyed, Santana rolled her eyes glaring annoyingly at rachel.

"We talk about you all the time in glee club so let loose" Santana replied and they continued talking about graduating, Santana couldn't help but think she needed to help blaine somehow.

Knock knock....

Rachel walked downstairs and opened the door, "jessie?" Asked Rachel confused, "What are you doing here?"

"I need you rachel, I need you in my life" jessie said sighing, "Rachel I want to be your boyfriend again"

"I already have one" Rachel replied shrugging, jessie frowned and looked around. 

"Oh okay um sorry" jessie mumbled embarassed as his face turned red, Rachel started laughing.

"Kidding, I'll be your girlfriend" replies rachel smiling, they hugged and santana walked by.

"Wow.." Santana said laughing as she walked into kitchen.
_________________________________________