Chapter 33

"Hey!" Santana said nervous.

"What are you doing here?" Brittany asked looking around.

"I'm here going to get you back." Santana said smiling and she walked away leaving Brittany speechless.

"So she does want me back" Brittany said excited closing the door.

"I told you" Quinn said walking by.
___________________________

Meanwhile at shuesters...

Kurt knocked on the door and Blaise answered.

They kissed and Kurt walked inside and started his way upstairs with Blaine following.

"We should go see the warblers tomorrow?" Kurt said siting on the bed.

Blaine laughed. "We should, I'll phone them up"

Blaine phoned Nick and came back to Kurt. "He said sure" Blaine said smiling.

"Awesome" Kurt replied. "Hey did you here daves back at school?"

"Oh no really" Blaine said groaning.

"I know right" Kurt replied. "Good night."

"Night!" Blaine said and they both fell asleep.
___________________________

The next day......

New York...

Will walked into there rented apartment, they set there stuff down and opened the curtain.

Snow, everywhere on the cars, trucks, trees houses everywhere.

"This is the life" Emma said cleaning the couch.

"Yes. One month tell Christmas." Will said excited.

"I know, we have to start buying presents" Emma replied after she was done cleaning the house.

"Yes we do" will said. "I haven't heard from Finn do you think he's alright?"

"I'm sure he's fine" Emma said. "But what if he's dead?"

"He's not dead" will reassured.
___________________________

Blaine walked down the empty hallway only to get pushed to the lockers and kisses by.

Kurt walked down the hallway looking for Blaine holding Marley and Ryder.

There was Dave kissing Blaine, and Blaine wasn't even doing anything.

"What the hell?" Kurt screamed angry.

Blaine pushed Dave away and ran after Kurt who was running with Marley and Ryder.

But before Blaine could catch up with Kurt, Kurt was gone.

Blaine fell to his knees crying clutching the endgagment ring he was going to give to Kurt and cried.

Dave walked by smirking. "Mission accomplished." Dave said and walked away.

Kurt walked into sues office carrying Marley and Ryder crying.

"Kurt what's wrong?" Sue asked as Kurt sat down.

"Blaine, Dave kissed Blaine" Kurt said crying.

"Break up with him?" Sue said regretting it.

"But he wasn't doing anything." Kurt replied sighing.

"Just think about it" Sue said. "It's your desion" Kurt nodded and walked out taking Marley and Ryder.
___________________________

At school....
Brittany sat at home with lady tubbinton, she was trying to talk to her, but it wasn't working.

"Why won't you talk?" Brittany said glaring at the cat.

Kitty sat down laughing. "He can't talk dumbo" kitty said rolling her eyes.

"You just watch and learn" Brittany hissed talking to her cat.

"I watched, but didn't learn" kitty said.

"For a 10 year old she's pretty sassy" artie wheeled in. "Knock it off" Artie yelled.

"Hey four eyes, how's wheeling around doing for you?" Snapped kitty laughing.

"Would you stop kitty" yelled Quinn. "This has got to stop, your being a bitch"

"Excuse me?" Kitty said. "Your the one who has a 9 year old"

"What's going on here?" Sue screamed. "Where family this is not how a family talks to eachother."

"And how would you know that? Where not a real family" kitty snarled.

"Go to your rooms now." Yelled Sue.

Everybody raced upstairs to there rooms.
___________________________

Meanwhile at shuesters......

Things where ackward, finally Kurt walked up to Blaine. "What's going on between you and Dave?" Kurt asked.

"Nothing." Blaine said confused. "He just I guess likes me"

"Okay." Kurt said smiling. "I can't wait for you to graduate."

"Me to." Blaine said. "6 more months"
He laughed.

"Yup" Kurt replied. "But we have to see warblers now"

"Yes" Blaine said taking Marleys hand as Kurt took Ryder's hand and they walked out.

"You guys are 9 year olds now" Kurt said smiling and getting them in the car.

And they drove off....
___________________________

Meanwhile at sylvesters....

Brittany looked at herself in the mirror, "why am I so stupid?" Asked Brittany. "That's probley why I didn't graduate"

Brittany sat on her bed. "Well I'm going to prove them wrong" Brittany said. "Right after i finish talking to lady tubbington"

There was a knock. "Brittany who are you talking to?" Quinn asked confused.

"My cat" replied Brittany.

"Umm okay" said Quinn and she walked away.
___________________________