Chapter 41

3 weeks later....
New York..

Rachel paced the floor, today was her call back for funny girl.

"What if I don't make it? What If they say I suck?" Rachel said walking back and forth.

"Rachel calm down, you'll do great we promise" Kurt said sighing.

"You never know" Rachel yelled terrified.

"Rachel Berry" the girl said and Rachel followed.
___________________________

Moments later, Rachel walked out smiling. "Let's get to Lima, we have a Valentine's party to get to, it's a new direction reunion" Rachel said skipping to the car.

"Somebody's happy" laughed Santana. "Let's go" Santana yelled and they drove off.
___________________________

The plane ride..

"It's been I swear 5 hours on this plane" Rachel whined.

"Oh would you shut up, it's been? 3 hours" Santana replied filing her nails.

"It's been 23 days since me and Blaine broke up" Kurt said sighing. "And did you hear Dave likes Blaine, likes Blaine"

"Okay Sylvester shut up, you and Blaine are broken up, so get over him" Santana said bitchy.
___________________________

The plane arrived at the airport, Santana Kurt and Rachel walked out of the plane and looked for there ride.

Kurt looked around, there stood Blaine, he waved and walked up to them.

"Hey sisters, and Kurt" Blaine said smiling. "You'll be getting a ride from me"

"Kurt you have shot gun" Santana said sneakily.

"Santana where not getting back together" Kurt said glaring and sat in front seat.

"Oh come on, you guys love each other" Rachel said getting inside the car.

"Rachel shut up, we don't love each other" Blaine yelled and started driving.
___________________________

1 hour later.....

Blaine, Santana and Rachel all walked inside the house.

"Santana, me and Kurt aren't together" yelled Blaine running upstairs.
___________________________

Blaine sat upstairs with Marley and Ryder.

"Are you okay?" Asked Marley worried.

"No, Santana says i love Kurt" Blaine said sighing.

"What? Why?" Ryder asked confused. "I thought you and Kurt were engaged"

"I don't know" Blaine replied shrugging.

"Mm.. Well are you excited about the party?" Asked Marley dancing around the room.

"Not really, i don't think I'm going to even go, it just reminds me of everything I don't have anymore" Blaine said sighing.

"Is it because of Kurt?" Asked Rachel walking into the room.

"Not everything has to do with him" Blaine snapped.
___________________________

Any requests? Or ideas? Comment it in the comments!!

Blaine Anderson💁