Chapter 4: (family meeting) part 1

Emily's POV:

After Victoria showed me her bedroom, she showed me the rest of the house. There were 3 floors in total. Each floor had something special on it.

The 3rd floor had a arcade, with special games that I had never even heard of.

The 2nd floor had a mini movie theatre that Victoria said I could watch any movie I wanted.

Finally, the main floor was my favourite. It had an indoor swimming pool! Even though I couldn't swim for a few more weeks, I longed to go sit by the poolside and dip my feet into the water.

"Hey Emily." Victoria said, waving a hand in front of my face. "Sorry to awake you from your trance but I just got notified its dinner time! We're having spaghetti and meatballs! Do you like that?"

"Yes, I would love that! I haven't had that since..." I stopped. I wasn't ready to her about my life before the foster home, even if it was Victoria Justice. I suddenly felt tears brimming my eyes as I thought about my parents. Before long tears were flooding my cheeks. Why did everything have to change and be so hard?

Victoria noticed and knelt down and hugged me.

"Baby girl, I am sorry I brought up that subject, I didn't mean to bring back any sad memories." She said talking softly. "How about we just forget the whole subject and head to dinner?"

I nodded my head in agreement, but it was going to be a long time before I forgot about anything.

Victoria's POV:

Why would I bring that up? I know it was only a question, but I still felt extremely guilty. I had to be careful from now on what I did and didn't do.

After she settled down, I carried her bridal style to the kitchen, tickling her to make her laugh but I could still see the emptiness in her eyes.

At dinner her and my mom talked and laughed together. But after when we were back in her room, she asked me a question. 

"Victoria? What do I call your mom? Is she my mom too or are you my mom?" she asked me. 

Well truthfully, I didn't have an answer. Sure I was a legal guardian of her but was I ready to be her mom? 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay sorry for the short chapter but I need your guys help. Should Victoria be her mother? Or no? I want your opinion so please comment your answer! 

THANKYOU!