Chapter 22 - One Direction _Part two

Recap: Finally the lead haired boy turned to the group and they halted right where they were, discussing something. After a couple minutes they suddenly made their way over to the food court with the blonde boy practically happily skipping in lead. As they got even closer one of them suddenly caught me staring and made eye contact with me. I looked down immediately, my face burning with embarrassment and shame. 

It wasn't until a shadow cast over the table that I looked up. 

It was someone I never expected. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily's POV:

The same boy who I had locked eyes with was standing over top of me, grinning like a Cheshire cat, which I found a little intimidating. 

"Hi there!" He greeted so loud that I flinched.

What was with the enthusiasm in this boy? 

And was that a British accent I heard?

I didn't know what to say or how to respond, but before I could even try to say anything, the leader boy I recognized came in and spoke as well. 

"Jeez Louis, don't you know you're scaring her, calm down mate." He told shaking his head at him. 

"I'm sorry love! I didn't mean to scare ya." He apologized almost immediately feeling guilty. 

I finally spoke up.

"No I'm fine, it's okay, really. But may I ask what you're doing here? Like talking to me? Like do you need help or are you lost or something? I didn't mean to stare but you boys looked a little confused before."

They both grinned, Louis feeling relieved.

"Actually love that would be fantastic." The boy who was not Louis said. "You see we're a little new to this shopping centre and actually the city itself and we're a little unsure of on where to go, do you think you could be of any help?"

"I'm not best with directions but yeah I guess, I'll it a shot. I would love to help you." I admitted.

"You will, will ya? Maybe you can love to help me understand what's going on here?"

I whirled around in my seat because that voice didn't come from either of the two boys.

Oh great, I gulped when I saw Max.

Liam's POV:

As the petite blonde little girl was talking, I couldn't help but notice a boy around my age heading towards this table. As he grew closer I saw his face and recognized it but couldn't exactly place my finger on it.  He stood there listening to after the girl was done speaking until he spoke up.

"You will, will ya? Maybe you can love to help me understand what's going on here?" He said in a pretty fatherly tone giving the girl a parental look. 

Who was he? Her dad? He looked way too young to be one. 

The girl gulped as she saw the situation set before her. 

I took this chance to step in before she got in trouble.

"Actually mate, it's our fault, we were just asking her for some directions, but I completely understand that you don't want her talking to strangers. I would want the same thing for my child too." I explained.

He then had a shocked look on his face but was quickly recovered by relief. 

A girl's voice suddenly stepped in then. As I broke my glance away from the male I took a quick look the female and recognized her too even more. Who were these people?