Chapter 32: Never Ever Getting Back Together....wait are we?

Max's POV: 

My heart stopped. There below the caption was a photo of Ryan & Victoria..kissing. What?! I flew around to face Victoria and she had her mouth agape. 

"Max, please it's not what it looks like." She begged. 

I was in shock, I was frozen. How could she? 

"What do you mean? You're friggin kissing him Victoria!" I said, my voice cracking. "After all this!" 

"I'm not though, I swear I'm not kissing him." She started to cry. 

I stared at her, my heart breaking. "Why would you lie to me when I have all the proof right here?.....I think we need to be away from each other for a while." I managed to say. "There's just too many things happening right now and I get that you are overwhelmed with having a daughter but this was no excuse. I love you Victoria but I can't see you right now."

Victoria's POV:

"I love you Victoria but I can't see you right now now." 

My heart literally broke. He didn't friggin believe me, I have never kissed Ryan in my entire life. That photo was of me hugging him why couldn't he see that? 

I didn't say anything, I simply looked at him one last time, collected my stuff and left. I was now shattered.

~

It had been three weeks now since I last spoke to Max and to be honest, life was utterly depressing.  

I had been moping around the house in pyjamas and only changed out of them to put a new pair on after I took a long hot showers. My eating schedule was messed up because I would sleep almost all day and then be awake for the whole night.

Emily for the first few days tried cheering me up, making me meals, telling me random jokes she had searched up, basically being at my side from when she woke up in the morning until I put her to bed at night.

But then she realized that this wasn't just going to go away in a matter of a couple days and she backed off. I had my mom entertain her, they often went off to places for a long while, of course they invited me, but I always declined and was left alone for hours  with my thoughts.

It was late afternoon and I was sitting on our back porch just trying to enjoy the sun rays when the phone rang.

I jumped up and ran inside grabbing the phone and looked at the caller id, unknown caller.

I froze, not knowing at all who it could be. And the possibilities could be endless...some crazed fan who somehow discovered my number, Max, Emily's parents saying they wanted her back....I didn't know.

I let it ring till the answering machine picked it up and listened to the voices,

"Hiya! You reached the Justices'  household , sorry we couldn't take your call but feel free to leave a message! " I exclaimed.

"Thanks for calling and have a good day!" Emily had chimed in.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppp.

I heard rustling and then a voice clear their throat.

"Uhh um Victoria? Hey its me, Kurt."

My eyes widened. This was the last person I expected to get a call from.

"I don't know if you're home right now, or, ugh that's a stupid thing to say, of course you aren't home that's why I'm leaving a message." He took a deep breath and I couldn't help but think of how Max acted the same way, saying stupid things, when he was nervous. "Anyways, uh, I just wanted to say that Max isn't doing very well and I'm sure you're not either and I just hate having you both like this and I know that there is still some things to clear up and maybe you guys could do that so we could all be happy again. I know its easier to say than done, but could you guys at least try?"

Could I try?

————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Hi guys! I know you're all ready to kill me, sorry for not updating and how  this is only a filler. Soon hopefully summer will start for me and I will have more time to write. :)