Chapter 11: Flashbacks and Ideas :D

I am sorry I didn't mean to end that chapter just yet. So this is continued from the last chapter. 

Victoria's POV:

Boy, was I so nervous yet excited for tonight. I had even more, over the last few weeks, developed more feelings for Max. I mean he was my best friend. We had been texting and having skype calls more frequently too.

But the scary thing was, how did I know that he felt the same way?

I mean, what if I try something and it turns out to ruin our entire friendship? 

Those questions had constantly popped in my mind all week and was making me feel confused and frantic. And I guess when that happens other things start to go under hand too. Just like my over protectiveness of Emily. And my constant questions. It was weird how I expressed my feelings that way. 

Aaahhhh! Love was getting the worst of me. 

I still remember the first day we had met.... 

*FLASHBACK" 

The drink I ordered 7 minutes ago was taking so long to make. I thought to myself as I glared at the workers. I was in such a bad mood and decided to come to Starbucks to see if caffeine would do the trick. 

"Your hazelnut macchiato." The chirpy blonde slided over to me. I quickly took it but not before I bumped into this unfamiliar dark haired boy. 

I groaned as some of the drink spilled out onto my good shirt.

"Oh! I am so sorry hon, I didn't see where I was going, I'll....wait are you Victoria Justice?!" he whispered. 

 I smiled slightly and nodded as that was the first time in a couple of days I had gotten noticed. It had been a couple of years now that Zoey 101 had ended and I had only gotten to do some publicity causes. 

"Wow! I love your voice! Your like one of my inspirations, this is the best day." He grinned showing his perfect straight teeth. 

"I wish I could say the same thing." I muttered. 

His face instantly softened in sympathy and he lead me over to a booth. 

"Why? I am sorry. Do you want to talk about it?" He asked me. 

I mentally grinned as I found an actual boy who has actual feelings towards me and cares about me. 

"I am just in a bad mood. Nothing really to talk about." I told him smiling. 

"Oh, well I am here if you do need anybody to talk to... wait, wow what not a gentleman I am...I didn't introduce myself."  He blushed, slightly shaking his head in embarrassment. 

I reached over and placed my hand over his. "Its okay, really. You already been the most politest man I've ever met." 

He grinned. "I am Max. Max Schneider." 

~ FLASHBACK ENDED ~ 

"Victoria, ... Victoria, Victoria! ... MOMMY!" Emily yelled at me, causing me to jump. 

"Woah girlie, what is it?" I asked her while watching her blush as she just realized what she done.

"You zoned out like for 5 minutes and I couldn't get hold of you. I was wondering when the concert started because it's already 5:30." She told me, biting her lip. She was still sitting on my lap.

"5:30!?" I yelped. "The show starts at 7:00!" 

I put her down and told her to get ready and if she needed any help I would be in my room.