Author's note and mini contest!

Dear readers,

To start things off I just want to apologize. I can't believe I let myself not update this book for this long, I'm sure I've lost many readers also. But for the people who are reading this, thank you. You are the real fans. 

I know many people have excuses like school, homework, family and social life, even depression/ and or anxiety. Sadly to say I've fell into all those categories. I do try my best though with this book, I do. A lot of times I get writers block or just lose interest. Mostly though I feel I shouldn't continue this book because no one's reading.... I'll leave that up to you though.

Please answer honestly down in the comments if you want me to continue this book. 

This book solely depends on you guys. 

I'll be looking for your responses and if no one comments then that's the end of this book. 

But.......

For right now I'm holding a mini contest to start things back up again. 

The winner in this contest will be a character in this book. That's right. ;) All you have to do is answer these questions in the comments and I'll pick the winner! 

1.  Your name/age/grade

2. Appearance

3. One thing you like/love about this book

4. You're favourite character

EVERYONE is allowed to enter. May the best comments win! 

So hopefully you all take the chance to enter the contest and hopefully let me know if you want me to continue this book. 

I love you all. Please stay strong and never think negatively. Keep your head up because nothing is impossible. 

Love,

puppylover1237