Chapter 21: One Direction

Emily's POV:

I was grounded for 2 days which meant I wasn't allowed to leave my room. Before I could rest in the living room or kitchen, even the rec room with the gigantic TV but now none of those. I was basically stuck in my bed. Of course I was allowed to go down and eat or go the washroom, sometimes go outside for fresh air, but that was all. I wasn't even allowed to walk until the doctor's results came back in.

I was now sprawled out on my bed trying to read but my head was stuffed with stuff to think about so it was hard to concentrate. The two main things I was thinking about was One Direction and if my legs were going to be okay.

I was starting to get so bored now though. I had been in here for an hour and a half since I came back from breakfast, but hey, I guess this is what being grounded felt like.

I wondered if there was anything else I could do in this room. I only got provided with some books, a walkie talkie if I needed to contact them, a water bottle and a pencil & paper. I had already doodled and wrote random stuff on the paper and read half of the paper back novel.

The only thing holding me back was the fence surrounding my bed. Yes, I just said fence. You see Max built this fence thing that he implanted around my bed to make sure I didn't get off.

The fence was too wide to step over and too high to climb over. Max found it on the internet. I didn't like it one bit though, it made me feel like I was a animal or a small child in a playpen. But protesting&whining didn't work cause believe me it didn't work. So now I'm literally stuck on my bed.

I sighed groaning in desperation. I reached for my walkie talkie.

"I'm really bored." I whined talking into it.

A few seconds later a voice replied.

"Should have thought of that before little one." Max told me.

"But I'm really bored! I need something to do!" I protested.

"What about your books and pencil and paper?" Victoria's voice now asked.

"I got bored of them."

"Well it hasn't even been 2 hours so you have to stay there." Victoria gently commanded.

"But I don't want too!" I whined starting to get angry.

"Emily." Victoria warned.

"It's so boring here! I'm sorry okay!? You get it?! I don't want to sit here, I want to get up and walk, run around, enjoy myself, but no here I am trapped on my own bed!!!"

Victoria's POV:

"It's so boring here! I'm sorry okay!? You get it?! I don't to sit here, I want to get up and walk, run around, enjoy myself,  but no here I am trapped on my own bed!!!" Emily's voice hollered through the walkie talkie causing all of us to cringe from the loud noise.

Great she was throwing a tantrum. Couldn't she ever just be my perfect little angel?

"Emily calm down this instant, I'll come up there and give you something else to do. But remember your grounded it isn't supposed to be exciting." I ordered trying to get her attention above her sobs.

She was such a sensitive girl.

I got up though and in a matter of minutes I made my way to Emily's room after I made my one stop to the kitchen. When I filed into the room I saw a stressed tear stained red face sprawled out on her bed. But her face turned into worry too when she saw me like she already knew she made trouble.

I walked over to her fence thingamigjig that I knew she clearly hated and pressed the button from the outside to walk in. I just wanted the best for her though. I sat on her bed when she started to whimper.