Chapter 16: Flooded emotions

I know I was going to wait for a lot more votes, but I'm too excited to write! :D 

Victoria's POV:

Shock. 

Was all I think. Never had I seen that coming. 

I can't believe I did this. I caused this. I ruined our relationship between us. 

Guilt was all I was feeling. 

I had been doing this to her the whole time and I never even knew. 

I was now sitting on the couch sobbing with Max rubbing my back and staying solemn.

My mom was outside trying to see if she ran that far. After a few minutes she came in stressed and sad. 

"Nothing. She's nowhere in sight." She told us grimly.

"I can't believe I was doing this to her. And I didn't even know it! I am so stupid! I'm the worse mom ever!" I yelled still crying heading to the door. "I am going to go find her and I am not going to stop searching until I do. And when I do I am never going to lose sight of her ever and she's going to have whatever she wants, whenever she wants and I am never going to ignore her ever again!" 

Emily's POV:

Running.

That was all I wanted to do. But I knew you couldn't run away from your problems. So none of this even helped.

I was feeling so confused and hurt that I didn't know what to do though.  

I finally stopped when I made it inside this giant park. I sat down on a bench and cried into my hands. 

I couldn't take this anymore. 

"Are you okay?" 

I flinched and looked up to see a girl around my age standing over me with a sympathetic smile. 

"I'm Jasmine." She introduced. 

I took her in and realized she had beautiful long auburn hair and sparkling brown eyes like me. She was taller maybe about 5'2 and had a nice body with tanned arms and legs. 

I had stopped crying and just sniffled and tried to wipe away my tears. 

"I'm Em-

"You're Emily Justice right?!" She interrupted, her eyes shimmering with hope.

I widened my eyes in shock as to how she knew my name, but then I realized... oh yeah I was Victoria Justice's 'daughter'.

She must have noticed my face because she quickly apologized. 

"I am sorry I don't want to seem like any of those crazed fans, but I instantly fell in love with her and her music when I was little and seeing you here is just like WOW cause well, yeah." She rambled. 

I smiled. She was quite a character. But I couldn't blame her I was just like her before I got adopted. 

Crazy and a big fan. 

"But if you don't mind me asking, what are you doing out here on this bench, especially by yourself? And why were you crying?" Her once bright smile turned into a concerned frown. 

I too frowned shaking my head looking down, "It's a long story." 

"Well I'm here if you want somebody to listen."