Chapter 6

The kiss was amazing.

My whole body erupted in sparks from the tip of my fingers down to the tip of my toes. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me as he had one hand still cupping my face and the other on my waist pulling my body closer to his. His tongue licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gladly gave. When our tongues touched it was pure bliss, it felt like a tiny electric shock was going through my body into his and vice versa.

His hands moved down my waist, my hips, my ass to my thighs and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my back hit the school wall. I was massaging and playing with the hair at the nape of his neck and he was running his hands up and down my thighs. My wolf was going crazy, she was yipping and growling in glee, thinking our mate finally wants us, finally excepts us. Shortly we needed to breathe so he moved his kisses to my neck and started sucking slightly. I moaned out in pleasure which made him growl appreciatively. I felt his canines slowly elongate and graze the crook of my neck, where his mark would be and snapped back into reality. My eyes went wide when I realized what we were doing.

"St- stop! STOP!" I shouted pushing him off of me. He was so surprised by my sudden attack at him that he fell on his arse.

"What the hell?!" He shouted at me.

"I'm sorry it's just... I... I can't... we... shit!" I stammered. I lent forward leaning my hands on my knees trying to catch my breath and think clearly. Alcide stood up and was glaring at me.

"What the hell Milly?"

"Shh! Don't call me that, please!" I said standing up straight and walking to stand in front of him. "Please don't call me Milly, my names now Lissy, I can't have people know who I am! Please Alcide!" I begged. I didn't want everyone to know who I was because I was scared. Shocker, I know. It's just now everyone knows me as 'Lissy - bad ass blue wolf' instead of 'Milly- 'pathetic little runt'. I'm worried that if everyone finds out who I am they'll treat me like they use to and I don't know if I can handle that. Alcide looked at me as if I grew another head.

"Why?"

"Because if everyone knew who I really am they'd treat me like they use to and it's just too draining so it's easier to pretend to be a completely different person..." I trailed off. Alcide started shaking his head.

"Fine but it's wrong and I don't agree with you." I smiled up at him.

"Thank you." I said sincerely. His face dropped and was looking at my lips, like he was about to kiss me again. I quickly looked away and muttered. "Don't" squeezing my eyes shut.

"You're my mate! We're meant to be together, why the hell not?"

"We're meant to be together?" I questioned, he nodded, "Really? We're meant to be together? That's not what you thought five years ago when you REJECTED me!"

"That was five years ago! Can't you just forget about it?"

"'You are not my mate. Not now, not ever, do you understand? I. Do. Not. Want. You. As. A. Mate. Am I making myself clear?' Does that little speech sound at all familiar to you Alcide? Because they we're the exact words you said to me when you rejected me! What did you think was going to happen?"

"I was a kid! You can't blame me! I was young, scared and stupid and I thought popularity meant everything and I was only fourteen for god's sake! I didn't want a mate and never experience another relationship!"

"We're werewolves for Christ sake! From the moment we're taught about what we are, we're told about mates and how much they mean to us! How having your mate is the best thing in the world. The only thing you'd want to experience is being with your mate. There are some wolves out there that are in their thirties still out looking for their mates and you just threw yours away and for what? To get people to like you for two more years? You are their ALPHA they will like you and listen to you know matter what because you are their leader!"