Chapter 21

The rogue that was clearly the leader of everyone here roared loudly, his eyes going black.

"Kill her!" He shouted with a growl. Without missing a beat, they all aimed their guns at me and started firing. I stepped back slightly from the force of the bullets but they didn't hurt. I looked down at my body, they were all bouncing off. I could feel the blood splatter on my face and arm from the heart still in my hand until one final bullet made me drop it on the floor. The rogues were growling and snarling getting annoyed that I was still standing. I could sense that some of them were nearly out of bullets. A few moments passed before they stopped firing and were all panting, finally out of bullets. They were all staring at me wide eyed.

"What the-" One of them muttered. I chuckled darkly before looking down at my clothes again. They were covered in bullet holes. I slowly looked up at them with hooded eyes.

"Didn't turn out how you were expecting, aye?" I tilted my head slightly. "First you attack my pack then ruin my clothes?" I tutted at them, "Not very gentlemen like." I charged forward using my extra speed and grabbed the first wolf by his head and snapping his neck. The other rogues didn't miss a beat before coming at me, a few shifted and tried biting me.

I grabbed a wolf by the scruff and threw him across the room, leaving a nice wolf shape in the wall. A rogue punched me in the face as the same time one kicked behind my knee, making me fall to my knees. I grabbed a leg and pulled it beside me, making them fall on the floor, using that momentum I flung my arms behind me and flipped onto my feet. Just as I landed, I dodged another punch to my face and lifted my right leg up to dodge a kick. I leaned back and stretched my right leg up to boot him under the jaw. He fell back, taking three other rogues with him.

A wolf bit my hip and I looked at him in annoyance. I put my fingers in his mouth, scrunching my nose up in disgust feeling all his saliva, before ripping his jaw open and detaching his bottom jaw, instantly killing him. A wolf jumped on my back, but I sensed him there before he jumped and grabbed him by the scruff and throwing him off me before snapping his neck. Two rogues attacked me at the same time, throwing punches. I dodged both of them whilst throwing my own. One landed on the floor so I punched my hand threw the other one's chest and ripped out his heart.

A wolf charged at me, heading straight on. Just as he leaped in the air I crouched, rolled slightly, and dragged my claws along his body. He howled in pain before collapsing behind me. Three rogues came at me, I blocked all their hits whilst taking them out and killing them. I spun around and dodged just as a wolf came at me. I ran up the wall and landed on his back, snapping his neck. A wolf jumped on me pinning me between the newly dead wolf and them. I roared in annoyance before shoving them off me. I'd be screwed right now if I wasn't so strong. I got up and used all my force stomping on his head. I heard the satisfying crack of his skull breaking and the almost straight away response of blood pouring out his ears.

Two guys came at me and held my arms, one kicking my leg out from under me. As I collapsed, I used all my force to bring them down with me. Their heads knocked together and they both shouted out from the shock. I sat up and snapped one of their necks before shoving him off of me. I pushed myself up and jumped up in the air using the other rogue's shoulder as momentum before wrapping my legs around his neck and flipping him on the floor and snapping his neck with my thighs.

I looked up and saw a wolf panting in the, what I'm guessing, living room. I ran forward and jumped, grabbing the door frame to push me on the wolfs back. I leant forward and grabbed his back leg and used all my strength to rip it off. He howled in agony at his newly detached limb. I jumped off and broke his neck, silencing his pains. Another two wolves charged at me and I rolled my eyes. I'm bored now. I let out a deep sigh before punching the first wolf straight in the nose. I felt the bone move into his brain and the dark blood that poured out straight away was a clear sign that he was dead.