Chapter 2

PIC OF MONICA :D

Ch. 2

Monica.....

This place looks much nicer and bigger I went straight to the counter.

"How may I help you this morning?" A pretty young clerk asked.

"Hi, I already have an account. I was going to the gym on the corner of cherry and fruit. I recently moved, so I was wondering if I can sign up with a trainer here," I smiled at her.

"Sure that will be no problem and here is one of our trainers now unless you prefer a woman?" she asked me.

"I have no problem with working with a man as my trainer."

"Excuse me, Daniel, I have a new client for you," she said to a guy coming up to the counter.

I turned around and he was a good looking man. Looks to be around my age..........he had a nice smile too.

"Hi I'm Daniel" he held his hand for me to shake.

"Hi I'm Monica Adams"

"Let's sit here for a bit so that I can over what is that you want me to train you in," Daniel said opening up his folder.

"Well, I basically want to work on toning my body, as for cardio I can do that myself. I was wondering if we can meet up twice a week are Tuesday and Thursday good for you?" Daniel was looking at his calendar.

"What time in the mornings?" Daniel asked.

"Is 8 am good with you?"

"That is perfect.......is an hour enough time for you?" Daniel asked.

"Hour is good with me"

"I know today is not Tuesday, but if you got 30 mins I can show you some warm ups before we start with the toning exercise tomorrow. From now on I want you to do this before we start working out and when you just come in to do cardio as well," Daniel smiled at me.

"Sure I can do 30 mins right now then I will do my cardio afterwards."

"If you don't mind me asking what is it that you do right now, career-wise?" Daniel asked.

"Oh I'm a paramedic"

"Oh wow that is a stressful job, do your muscles ache a lot after you're done with work?" he asked again.

"Yes, but not all the time only on some days it can be, and usually, I just soak my body in a cool bath to stop the aching."

"We will work on that so that you won't ache so much," Daniel got up from his chair.

I got up follow him to the floor mat, and then he started showing me some stretches. He is good I gotta give him that as I was listening to him I felt like someone was staring at me. I look up and I couldn't believe my eyes that guy I was making out with is here and he works here..................great, just great.

"Alright you good to go and I will see you at 8 tomorrow morning, and you will be here 30 mins early to do your stretching okay?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Yea I will see you tomorrow and thanks for the warm-ups," I smiled while getting up off the floor.

I right away put my plugs in my ear and blast my music loud. I love being in my own little world while working out. I can see that kid from the corner of my eye, and I am so glad he is busy with someone.

I walk around and found a cardio room; well more like a theater, it was dark while the movie is playing. This is perfect there were only a few people in here, so I got on a treadmill and started my run.