Chapter 10

Ch. 10

Monica....

Asshole...........Jerk! I am so fucken mad at him. Here I'm feeling bad for hurting him and he all lay up with a blond girl naked in his bed.

I was in the parking lot at work and my cell phone was blowing up, so I did the next best thing for me. I stroll and found his number and block it. I knew.................I knew all along that he was not worth it that piece of shit he is.

I work all day putting him out of my mind. I talk to my sister throughout the day and I did tell her what happen this morning, also that I was done with him for good. My work kept me busy and that is good because that was less of thinking of him and what he did.

My shift was finally over I changed into my street clothes and I decided to drink a couple of beers with some of the co-workers after work. We all went to the bar that we normally hang out at.

I already had 1 shot and 2 beers and that was my limit. I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Oh hey," I smiled at him.

He sat down next to me. "I thought you said you had family over?" Lucas asked.

"I do, but I needed a drink after work," I drank the last of my beer.

We sat there talking for over an hour I was enjoying his company then my cell phone rings. I knew it could be my sister.

"Hey sis, everything okay?" I said happily.

"So you think blocking my number will keep me out of your life, I don't think so Monica," Adrian's voice came into my ears.

"Excuse me, Lucas I need to take this call," I smiled at him and got up to go outside.

"Put my sister on the phone now!" I said angrily.

"Not until you hear what I have to say," he begged me.

"YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME.............YOU DISGUSTING NASTY ASS DOG!" I hung up.

I'm so pissed off at my sister right now. I was taking some breath to calm myself down. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I jerk. "Sorry didn't me to scare you, but are you okay? You look extremely mad," Lucas then put his arm on my shoulder. I just turned my body into his and hug him tight.

I look up at his face and he looks into my eyes then we started to kiss.

I know that I didn't love Lucas, but there is nothing wrong with this kiss. "Do you want to go back to my place?" he asked while kissing my neck.

I was so mad at Adrian that I didn't want to be home I should go to Lucas for awhile, why not.

I followed him to his place and right away Lucas made us drinks. We sat in the living room talking then I started to feel light headed.

"You know I didn't like the fact that you cancel our date. I was extremely mad, so I followed you when you got off work," he had a wicked smile from what I can see.

I didn't say anything because I was starting to get drowsy, "you look so good to me Monica. I've wanted you the first day I saw you at that restaurant. Now that I have you here I can do what I've wanted to do with you for awhile now," he bend down towards me and started to kiss me.

I started to push him off, "Get off of me!" I demanded.

I couldn't believe this I knew he was following me. I was started to get scared......he was kissing me and now he was sucking my neck. This is so wrong......why did I let my anger control my thoughts.

I could barely push Lucas off, "I can't do this.......this is wrong Lucas I'm sorry," I got up, but he grab my wrist and pulled me against him.

"I love how you teased me, Monica," he rubbed himself against me and felt his hard on.