The Sun

Baby Mama Briana Jungwirth to give birth?!

    Briana Jungwirth is currently in the hospital for professional heartbreaker Louis Tomlinson's baby! Oh boy, it's a big one too.
    Briana Jungwirth has been photographed with the non LGBT supporter Louis Tomlinson on multiple occasions. They've been seen buying condoms together, Louis even bought her an entire island to keep the baby safe from harm!
     "We're all very happy for the baby," Our source spilled. They had a baby shower for Louis, who played whack-the-baby! "Louis is completely straight and does not suck dick."
    Well we hope not! We asked Harry for a comment on the pregnancy as well.
     "That fucking cheater, I'm not giving that pervert looking bitch nuts and olives. Fuck her."
     Awe! In-Law love! By cheater Harry meant that Louis cheated him out of being the first daddy of the band, what a laugh! Our insider revealed that Harry Styles is currently trying to impregnate Oprah Winfrey, for a "beautiful milk chocolate baby". Keep trying Harry! Our source said that they are very close to the band, so our source is real, trust our source.
    Fans are devastated that LARRY IS NOT REAL.

More news....

Kim Kardashian buys red shoes

Jay-Z has affair with Ariana Grande, see the pics!

Ed Sheeran and beautiful blonde Niall Horan scandalously photographed hugging, is this the start of something new?